2 key per player - spend one key per game, abort loses everything,
rank = victories / number player limit guild
4 setups max
2: 30s battle
0:15 interval switch setup
2: 45sec battle
5min max
WEEKLY PRIZE ???
LOLLLLL                                                                                                                                                                                                                           PS: I'm MR27

Edited by Tazfull

I think they're proposing a new PVP mode, maybe?  Mentioning keys and "abort loses everything" makes me think they're imagining some kind of buy in to play?  It might be a good idea... in a PVP focused game where enough people cared about PVP to sustain it.  My understanding is that PVP in Warframe right now is barely possible with random matchmaking because there's so few people.  And a "random new player" will almost certainly get roflstomped by "MUST WIN!" tryhards who know everything about the mode and have finely tuned mod loadouts and the reflexes of a gnat that's just OD'd on Red Bull.  People who play "just for fun" also play with "Friends only" enabled, to block out the random tryhards so that they *can* just have fun.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Tazfull:
  PS: I'm MR27

Ahh the thing that is important for PvE players but not PvP.

Yeah I think you basically want tournament mode where there are scaling rewards in a similar way to the "Hearthstone Arena" system?
Regarding the loadout restrictions I assume you meant having a choice between 4 different random loadouts.
But honestly I don't really understand the 30 seconds time restrictions, are you talking about conclave or frame fighter here?

Edited by F4MouSz_L3op4rD
  • Like 4