Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Skill Suggestions And

BlackBearStyle

Nekros Strikes me as a frame that looks like he has a mastery over the Dark arts of the Tenno. While these suggestions were originally made to be for Nekros, If they seem to change the overall feel the Dev Team had for him as a Caster, I feel he would be better suited to be a Damage dealer.

Skill 1: Soul Punch Tap - The Animation is more of a Tap really, so it should be renamed IMHO, but for the skill itself after the Targeted Enemy gets hit with Soul Tap, You see his Essence slowly rise over his husk and Explodes into a spectral bomb, which the small explosion rips apart other enemies that surrounds it. Leveling the skill increases Initial Strength, Explosion strength and lowers the explosion time by a bit. The Range of this skill is unaffected by Mods or leveling it up(Balance reasons).

Skill 2: Terrify: This skill in only needs a cast time buff, fine as is imo.

Skill 4 Desecrate Soul Linker : Yes we all know desecrate is arguably one of the top 3 bad skills in Warframe, maybe it would get tweaked, or maybe removed, only time will tell. With Soul Linker, Nekros would form spectral Chains with both ends per each hand and throw them at 2 enemies. When the Chains connect with these victims, the chains pull them together at high speed, and when the bodies hit each other, their souls Smash out of their bodies and pass into the ground as if they were sentenced to Hell. As this Skill Level increases, the Damage of the Chains increases,the number of chains thrown increase by 3 per level (Max Rank:11) and at max level the chains seek out thier victims. New Uber Skill. During this skill, Nekros will Stand in a stance of concentration, until the chains whiplash together. If used in a bad spot you would take significant damage if not careful! If there is no target to Seek, the Chains fades away after a certain distance(Balance Reasons).

Skill 3: Shadows of the Dead  Spectre's Wrath - SotD is a lackluster skill to me. It really does nothing amazing in my eyes except drop my FPS when 3 or more Nekros use it at the same time. Sure the Dev's may change the A.I and aesthetics of the skill, as I feel Nekros should be more of a Damage Caster type I decided to not change anything and remove it completely. Spectre's Wrath will summon 1 Nekros Clone and the clone will charge the nearest enemy and Spear the unlucky fellow's soul from his body and passes through the floor to the underworld. Increasing this skill will increases the number of spectre's by 1(Max Rank:4 spectre's) * The color of the Soul Tap Explosion, Soul Linker Chains and Spectre's Wrath Clones are changed by warframe color. Enemy Souls will always be a faded White.

For those who read my skill changes and suggestions, I hope you guys liked it. It's Fun thinking of skills lol

Edit: 4got to take the and out of title :|

Edited by BlackBearStyle

First off, Desecrate is not a bad skill. I use it all the time and have saved many of my teammates and clan mates from dying via health orbs and oxygen. Second, we already have enough damage dealers, don't make this one into another one because...

One, he's squishy as heck, like really. 

Two, he has a power that deals 500 damage at max, is affected by focus, ragdolls enemies, AND can hit things that are behind your first target.

Third, SotD is not a damage dealer, it's a distraction/cover ability. Pod's getting swarmed? Boom, seven guys around you that draw aggro, move around, FIGHT the baddies for you, AND IF YOU'RE SMART, you can have the hard hitters that even YOU have trouble killing (making that much harder for them to kill your dead baddies)

Don't say this often, but if you don't like how he's not a damage dealing frame, don't use him. Use the other seven frames that do just that. 

Edited by omagawolf

First off, Desecrate is not a bad skill. I use it all the time and have saved many of my teammates and clan mates from dying via health orbs and oxygen. Second, we already have enough damage dealers, don't make this one into another one because...

One, he's squishy as heck, like really. 

Two, he has a power that deals 500 damage at max, is affected by focus, ragdolls enemies, AND can hit things that are behind your first target.

Third, SotD is not a damage dealer, it's a distraction/cover ability. Pod's getting swarmed? Boom, seven guys around you that draw aggro, move around, FIGHT the baddies for you, AND IF YOU'RE SMART, you can have the hard hitters that even YOU have trouble killing (making that much harder for them to kill your dead baddies)

Don't say this often, but if you don't like how he's not a damage dealing frame, don't use him. Use the other seven frames that do just that. 

I know SoTD wasnt meant for dealing damage, as a suggestion for turning nekros into a damage frame I felt what i posted would be better. The skill suggestions were to change Nekros from semi support to a damage dealer. and Desecrate is bad considering how corpses just dissolve in a matter of seconds before I get a chance to cast it, Not the Skill itself but more so its bad due to corpses disappearing at a quick rate. Also the fact that he's Not a damage dealer didn't inspire me to think of these suggestions, how he look did.