Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe EMPYREAN - E3 Reveal-Teaser

Fabpsi

Heyho Spaceninjas^^

Just wanted to share this little Clip. (In case some of you did not saw the PC e3 Press Conference just now)

Annnnnd, what do you think?
Still a little bit Railjack hype left in you? No?
Ready for Tennocon? Ready for a free Nekros Prime (if you don't already have one)
Screenshot_74.png

I don't know if my body is ready (my body wasn't ready for Keanu in Cyberpunk2077.. sooo I still need to recover from that reveal ^^' ) , but I think it is good to build a little bit hype 😄Can't wait for TennoCon 2019
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit: 

welllllp, should've guessed that there will be an official thread about it^^' At least I tried :3

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins
  • Like 3

I'm slightly disappointed that it's basically just an announcement of an announcement but I understand they want to save the good stuff for Tennocon.

27 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Yep, DE is really getting lazy. Short snap clips of Tennocon last year to stay tuned to maybe see some progress on 6 July. I waited an hour and a half for that disappointment.

Showing an in-depth demo at E3 would be rather pointless since most of the audience are not familiar with the game and wouldn't understand anything at all.

Edited by Guest

I don't understand why everyone is freaking out. We knew about this SINCE LAST YEAR, they showed absolutely nothing new, it was just an announcement of something we knew and they told us "wait till Tennocon", which most of us already were gonna do for Warframe news.

Also still NOTHING for New War? Remember when it was gonna come out BEFORE Tennocon 2019? Cause i remember and so far we know more about Empyrean than New War.

Edited by Ephemiel

7 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

I don't understand why everyone is freaking out. We knew about this SINCE LAST YEAR, they showed absolutely nothing new, it was just an announcement of something we knew and they told us "wait till Tennocon", which most of us already were gonna do for Warframe news.

Also still NOTHING for New War? Remember when it was gonna come out BEFORE Tennocon 2019? Cause i remember and so far we know more about Empyrean than New War.

These E3 trailers/announcements are not really aimed at us existing players. Why would they show some lore-heavy stuff like The New War when most of the audience don't have the slightest idea of what's going on?

What I'm worried about with Railjack is that after the honeymoon period is over and all the "OOooooooo it's shiny" wears off. Is that it will just end up being a regular mission with a metric ton of empty travel time tacked onto it. Kinda like the open world content thus far. 

Don't get me wrong, open worlds are cool and all but the "walk 1k+ meters to your next objective" does not endear them to me. Even with a portal Nova or an Itzal that still becomes a chore. 

Edited by Oreades

17 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

Although at the moment all we know for sure about Empyrean is that it includes a big spaceship (well, bigger than the Orbiter) and it has something to do with Archwing.

I'm hoping the big announcement at TennoCon is that Empyrean is going live ten minutes after the TennoCon stream ends.  That would be nice.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Yeah me neither.. when playing this game I never even had the thought that I want a space simulator.. there are other games that do this, which I can safely avoid.

I hope they show the new frame at tennocon and a juicy story trailer to the new war :3

They already showed 2 new frames, one codenamed "running man" so we can assume the abilities are based on speed and one codenamed "oni" based on a big, thick frame eating enemies Kirby-style.

5 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

DE said you can play Railjack solo.
I like the challenge to manage everything. (Flying, fighting enemies and stuff)

Well, sort of.  You'll probably have to team (or trade) to start, since it sounded like "Cephalon Gunners" or whatever might be an upgrade you could *earn* by playing the missions.  It's possible that they'll set it up like fighting Eidolons, where you need to fight Eidolons to earn the gear to make fighting them easy enough to solo.  😕 

*Edit*  And they showed in one of the devstreams that the Railjack hanger is a Dojo upgrade.  So you'll need at least a solo Ghost Clan and a dojo with enough spare construction space to install the hanger.

Edited by EmberStar

hace 1 hora, Ephemiel dijo:

They said New War on 2020, is railjack this year

2 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Well, sort of.  You'll probably have to team (or trade) to start, since it sounded like "Cephalon Gunners" or whatever might be an upgrade you could *earn* by playing the missions.  It's possible that they'll set it up like fighting Eidolons, where you need to fight Eidolons to earn the gear to make fighting them easy enough to solo.  😕 

TECHNICALLY you could farm vomalysts for Rank 2 with the Quills. With that you can build a somewhat viable Tier 2 Amp.
Sure, you are write that the best way is to team up with others, but in theory you could do it solo.

We will see how they do it for Railjack.
The dojo is less of a problem if you are far enough into the game so that resources aren't an issue anymore...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

What I'm worried about with Railjack is that after the honeymoon period is over and all the "OOooooooo it's shiny" wears off. Is that it will just end up being a regular mission with a metric ton of empty travel time tacked onto it. Kinda like the open world content thus far. 

Don't get me wrong, open worlds are cool and all but the "walk 1k+ meters to your next objective" does not endear them to me. Even with a portal Nova or an Itzal that still becomes a chore. 

Knowing WF im sure it will be like this, a repetitive mission. For us that played the game for a long its gonna be a short lived hype, but damm, new players joining the game will have so much fun exploring everything WF has to offer

26 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

DE said you can play Railjack solo.
I like the challenge to manage everything. (Flying, fighting enemies and stuff)

I know, but for me it seems like too much of a hassle to do it all on my own. Not saying I won't try it, just not hyped for it or waiting for it. Luckily I've been taking things slow so I still have tons of things to do even if Railjack turns out to be something I don't enjoy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leyvonne said:

I know, but for me it seems like too much of a hassle to do it all on my own. Not saying I won't try it, just not hyped for it or waiting for it. Luckily I've been taking things slow so I still have tons of things to do even if Railjack turns out to be something I don't enjoy.

Yeah, I get you point. I'm not that hyped for it either.
I'm interested to see how it works, because it's something new, but not that hyped. The only thing I really like about Railjack so far is that I have more reason to use my Archwings. And I'll enjoy seeing all these people with under-leveled archwing euipment. (I know, a bit sadistic)

that was a boring trailer, as a teaser i can see that they delivered some new info without spoiling much, but man, for a E3 trailer you should look at what you just did because it probably was a total waste with zero traction between new potential players

3 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

And I'll enjoy seeing all these people with under-leveled archwing euipment. (I know, a bit sadistic)

Uhuh, yes.. those people with under leveled archwing stuff.. Excuse me for a moment
*runs off to hide all the archwing things*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rockscl said:

that was a boring trailer, as a teaser i can see that they delivered some new info without spoiling much, but man, for a E3 trailer you should look at what you just did because it probably was a total waste with zero traction between new potential players

With their own convention coming in about a month, why would they put out a big trailer now?
The teaser was enough. Just watch the TennoCon stream to get more information.

Just now, Leyvonne said:

Uhuh, yes.. those people with under leveled archwing stuff.. Excuse me for a moment
*runs off to hide all the archwing things*

It's just funny to me when people never bother with stuff even though we know that, sooner or later, DE will introduce something where you can use said stuff.
When Gravimag for Arch-Guns dropped, we had a lot of threads from people "ranting" that they never leveled their Arch-Guns and now they need them to fight the Orb...

Edited by WhiteMarker