Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Empyrean E3 Teaser Trailer

[DE]Helen

49 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera. This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

Will it be possible to obtain this ephemera some other way if I happen to miss the livestream on that day?

I just wish DE wouldn't do twitch drops on these types of major event streams.

I know they hope to incentivize people to watch, but I'll bet you a million posts will follow later with "Why didn't I get my Nekros Prime and/or Ephemera?". 😕

And I hope they have tested the load on their servers this will create.  It's a big event so I'll bet more than the usual number of us will be watching and hoping for the twitch drops.

Omg i cant wait! i was so excited when i saw the Stream 🙂 Finallly Archwing gets some love ❤️ 

And also, since Nekros Prime is going to be free, maaaaaaybeeee we could have back the good old farming like we know it was instead of how it got "fixed" into double dipping not existing anymore 🙂
The Drop Rates of things are terrible enough already. 

53 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Nice to see a "Lotus Ephemera" there too (since I already got Nekros P) , yayyy ^^

Can't wait for more reveals during TennoCon! Hype!!

Well, he does come with a free warframe slot if you really can't stand having two.  I'd probably keep the extra for costume slots and the possibility of having a different build than my other two Nekros.  I've got one for "general use" where I can swap out to play with augments and stuff, and a dedicated Umbral Mod build where every slot that isn't an Umbral mod had to be polarized to make the Umbral mods fit.

My hope for the Tennocon reveal is that they stick to their promise of not wasting time making a big scripted demo for content that won't be out for another six-months-to-a-year.  And that the big reveal is "Wasn't that awesome?  Well if you're watching from home, the servers will be going down in TEN MINUTES to apply the patch!  Thanks for your support and we hope you enjoy playing Emperyan!"

13 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Awesome, can wait for Empyrean ... this will make me recruit more players for sure.. I think,  maybe .. but DE you have done wonders over the last few years POE, Fortuna and now this .. along with all the bits that go with these releases.. best game in the world guys!

Thinking of this though... I do hope the promised new player experience rework comes before this, I'd hate for people to be put off by the mildly unfriendly start that I'm sure most people experience at the moment.

Guys, from what I understand the Lotus Ephemera will be given by watching any of the other earlier panels (times TBA), that this time will be streamed, so if they stream the Art panel or the Content Creator panel, watching it grants you the Ephemera.

Nekky is only for TennoLive, and TennoLive doesn't give the Ephemera. Did I get that right?

I guess we can expect the full schedule once we approach the week before TennoCon.

hace 4 minutos, NightmareT12 dijo:

Guys, from what I understand the Lotus Ephemera will be given by watching any of the other earlier panels (times TBA), that this time will be streamed, so if they stream the Art panel or the Content Creator panel, watching it grants you the Ephemera.

Nekky is only for TennoLive, and TennoLive doesn't give the Ephemera. Did I get that right?

I guess we can expect the full schedule once we approach the week before TennoCon.

so at what time?

to put an alarm

6 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

so at what time?

to put an alarm

I'm wondering the same... Since I'll have to tune in at least 2 times. And what I really want is the Ephemera, so other panels. I sure hope they put up warning threads stating the tme for each as we approach the event, as they do for most other streams like devstream, prime time, [console]@1/4/10, etc.

The music was nice, but that's about all I can give it. Completely cinematic so nothing to really go on, but the track record lately indicates that you guys have been struggling with reward incentives... so I gotta wonder. How exactly do you plan to make it NOT go down like:

> everybody hops on, excited

> gameplay's decently fun, bugs aside

> new-and-shiny luster wears off

> people get bored and go back to their usual, more lucrative digs

Will it be generally more lucrative than star chart farms, will it allow for even narrower focus-farming of targeted items? What will keep us wanting to keep hopping back into it, in regards to the actual progression that drives us forward in the game? Gameplay is one thing, but when the reward is non-existent, one-time, or irrelevant to our bigger agenda, you get dead content. 

I didn't get the last 2 twitch drops I was eligible for (having actively watched the entirety of those prime times, and having never had a problem with twitch drops in the past that didn't affect everyone), but neither of those drops was a huuuuge deal.  I'm hoping everything goes okay with the Nekros Prime drop.

Archived