Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Clan Weapons Cost Forma, Give Them Default Polarities!

AlchemistMute

Have you ever thought about how you can craft a clan weapon with a Forma.. and there will be no polarities on the thing? I'm sorry, what? AFAIK, Forma is used to polarize something. Do you seriously think all the Bombards and Crewmen consume rare Orokin tech just to make these guns? If you craft a clan weapon with Forma.. it should have polarities! Especially with the insane Forma costs of the Embolist and Synapse.

Just to be exact, it should have a number of polarities equal to how much Forma it costs. Thoughts?

Edited by AlchemistMute

Well, while they're sticking to this "tiered weapon" system (which will only result in further power creep, contrary to what they wish and what they say), I think it's fair if the weapon has fewer polarities than the number of required Forma. The Synapse should get at least one, really, but I think that since the weapons have the highest damage potential in the game, it should at least be difficult to reach that potential, lest they let nearly every other weapon go to waste.

Well, while they're sticking to this "tiered weapon" system (which will only result in further power creep, contrary to what they wish and what they say), I think it's fair if the weapon has fewer polarities than the number of required Forma. The Synapse should get at least one, really, but I think that since the weapons have the highest damage potential in the game, it should at least be difficult to reach that potential, lest they let nearly every other weapon go to waste.

Please explain how its 'fair'? Because you don't like other people having good weapons? It's look at the other costs:

It costs 11 mutagen masses. That's 110 mutagen samples. 5 and a half days to craft. Which can only be obtained in derelict, so its add a few more days for crafting and farming of that. A week. For an electrical weapon. HAR HAR.

Do you want this to turn into P2W? PVP is just around the corner, and the only way people are getting these are through buying S#&$loads of forma.