ImagineWhales

Login Milestone reward

Posted (edited)

Hello my dear Ninjas/DE!!

I have been playing this game and been a member for 5 years, I have taken long breaks in between as it gets dry after a while but I always find my back to warframe. This is honestly one of the best games and I wont shy away from admitting that i have spent some money into the game as well.

But after stopping for 1.5 years and coming back recently to see that they have changed the login rewards system and to see that it would take even longer for me to get the chance to get a Zenistar made me feel really sad... I am way past my 100 day milestone, but I feel it is so unfair for players who have dedicated so much time into this game to not get it but a fresh account which reach 100 day login to get it first seems a bit unfair.

I just hope that DE rewards older accounts/players with an opportunity to choose 1 out of the 3 weapons.
Please correct me if I got my facts wrong
(this is a personal thought I just want to put it out there and hope that someone from DE sees this and thinks about it)
Apology for tagging the megathread i didnt notice it

thank you,
Your Loyal Tenno

Edited by LesterZen
  • Haha 1

Mmhh? As far as i remember you now have the chance to select one of 3 weapons each weapon milestone.Same goes for the Primed Mods/Lotus Caches etc. (as far as i remember)
That was one of the reworks; previously everything had its fixed position in the time line.

I think the system is fine now.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, LesterZen said:

I just hope that DE rewards older accounts/players with an opportunity to choose 1 out of the 3 weapons.
Please correct me if I got my facts wrong

Your hope would be right. They've reworked the system a bit more since it was first put out, and once you reach day 100, which being the weapon milestone, you'll now be able to choose between Azima, Zenistar, and Zenith. Later when you reach 300 you'll be able to choose yet again, Azima, Zenith, and Sigma & Octantis. I assume you'll pick Zenistar.

Day 200 you'll be able to pick a Primed Mod. Primed Fury, Primed Vigor, Primed Shred. I'd suggest Primed Fury. Any 50 day milestones will have a sigil and various items such as booster and reactor or catalyst to pick from.

Edited by Alcatraz

Why is megathread even an option for regular users? If they intend it to be exclusively for admins/mods it shouldn't show up for users without sufficient permissions.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Why is megathread even an option for regular users? If they intend it to be exclusively for admins/mods it shouldn't show up for users without sufficient permissions.

Because the invision board software is garbo and they cant separate topic tags into specific member levels. But they still use it because its cheap and needs minimal customization.