Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA

General_Durandal

Question

~

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign

WARFRAME: EMPYREAN 
Witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean during TennoLive 2019!
The keynote begins Saturday, July 6 at 6 p.m. ET on 
Twitch and Mixer.

For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive!
Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera.
This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

~

Do I need to buy a TennoConTicket to get them?

Clicking the Twitch and Mixer links gives me a,

This page does not exist.

page right now.

That will be fixed later right?

When do we have to watch the Twitch videos?

~

• Like 3

On 2019-06-26 at 12:45 AM, IIDMOII said:

I'm glad they're giving away Nekros Prime. 

Of all the frames I've personally played thus far, Nekros is by far the most dependant on amps to make his builds work. You can't even finish a build without them.

Lots of people gonna get a free frame that's entirely worthless unless they luck out with syndicate alignment.

someone explain this

On 2019-06-11 at 1:15 AM, General_Durandal said:

~

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign

Twitch and Mixer.

For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive!
Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera.

~

page right now.

~

UMM, so the tennolive starts at 6pm AND the twicth drop ends at 6pm??? so how are u supposed to get the twitch drop if it ends at the same time that the live itself actually starts??

Edited by (PS4)Rodryke123

On 2019-06-11 at 1:15 AM, General_Durandal said:

~

Twitch and Mixer.

~

page right now.

~

sorry but i dont get it, so... tenno live starts at july 6 6pm , and the twitch drop ends the following day at 6pm? inbetween tenno live and the day after at the exact time, if u watch for 31* minutes, u get the rewards straightaway? 

10 hours ago, (PS4)Rodryke123 said:

sorry but i dont get it, so... tenno live starts at july 6 6pm , and the twitch drop ends the following day at 6pm? inbetween tenno live and the day after at the exact time, if u watch for 31* minutes, u get the rewards straightaway? 

10 hours ago, (PS4)Rodryke123 said:

UMM, so the tennolive starts at 6pm AND the twicth drop ends at 6pm??? so how are u supposed to get the twitch drop if it ends at the same time that the live itself actually starts??

There are two giveaways.  During the day of July 6th there are panel discussions BEFORE 6PM EST.  You watch one of these for 30 consecutive minutes and you get the Lotus Ephemera drop.  The KEYNOTE begins at 6PM EST.  You watch that for 30 consecutive minutes and you get Nekros Prime drop.  

Now if only the Twitch drops actually worked...

• Like 1

If i play warframe on ps4 and pc, can i get these nekros prime and ephemera on both platforms? For example if i watch twitch on ps4 and mixer on pc? Since i have different accounts on both platforms? Can somebody confirm on this? 🤔

45 minutes ago, Goriborth said:

If i play warframe on ps4 and pc, can i get these nekros prime and ephemera on both platforms? For example if i watch twitch on ps4 and mixer on pc? Since i have different accounts on both platforms? Can somebody confirm on this? 🤔

I imagine so since they are independent of one and other.

On 2019-06-11 at 7:52 AM, Lutesque said:

I don't have a Twitch Account...

Its really dumb, in order to get something exclusive within the game (ephemera in this case) you're forced to make third party account to obtain it.

Edited by Swagernator22663

10 minutes ago, Swagernator22663 said:

Its really dumb, in order to get something exclusive within the game (ephemera in this case) you're forced to make third party account to obtain it.

it's not like making a twitch account is harmful in anyway?

On 2019-06-10 at 8:15 PM, General_Durandal said:

~

Twitch and Mixer.

~

page right now.

~

Do we need to watch a Warframe partner?  Or ANY stream of Tenno live?

On 2019-06-30 at 12:02 AM, (PS4)DiabolGhast90 said:

Will new players who participate on the STREAM will get their free Warframe?

Yes you don't have to be a certain Mastery Rank to get it. Just make sure your Twitch account and Warframe account are linked and watch at least 30 consecutive minutes of the main stream which begins at 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. If you want the Lotus Epehmera as well, then watch the streams during the day for 30 consecutive minutes. 

Edited by (XB1)GryffsDeadCorps
Clarity