Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA

General_Durandal

Question

~

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign

WARFRAME: EMPYREAN 
Witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean during TennoLive 2019!
The keynote begins Saturday, July 6 at 6 p.m. ET on 
Twitch and Mixer.

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA 
For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive!
Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera.
This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

~

Do I need to buy a TennoConTicket to get them?

Clicking the Twitch and Mixer links gives me a,

This page does not exist.

page right now.

That will be fixed later right?

When do we have to watch the Twitch videos?

~

• Like 3

Got my Nekros Prime one day later. Meagan did say on stage it can take up to sevens days to fulfill guys. You may want to go make sure your Twitch is still linked. Mine because unlinked during the site outage. I had to re-link it.

On 2019-06-11 at 7:59 PM, Neith7 said:

Almost noone got their Ash Prime last year, so many salty posts about that. DE had to give everyone who logged in a free Ash Prime to fix the issue.

Well i did what i do best, and complained how I didn’t get it. So i got mine before anyone else.lul

Watched the whole stream, and I was patiently waiting, and still am. I wouldn't have minded to wait up to 7 days like Rebb said. Buuuut, red text had to strike! After red text's message I checked Inbox, got Nekros, re-checked, still no Lotus Ephemera, out of the two I'd rather not have gotten Nekros :'D

Still nothing today either, sad. No wonder it's called "Lotus Ephemera", just like space mom, it's nowhere to be seen :3

Yeah it sucks cause it's not an isolated case by any stretch. Have at least 10 people in my clan / alliance that missed either one or both drops, and I personally only got them on PS4 and not PC even though I had two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) logged into both accounts and both accounts had recieved tons of twitch drops in the past in other occasions (so they are correctly linked). Same thing happened to me last year with Ash Prime, yet that time DE acknowledged the issue and gave everyone that logged into the game the drops as a gesture of good faith. Yet this time they insist it's the player's fault for some reason.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Yeah it sucks cause it's not an isolated case by any stretch. Have at least 10 people in my clan / alliance that missed either one or both drops, and I personally only got them on PS4 and not PC even though I had two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) logged into both accounts and both accounts had recieved tons of twitch drops in the past in other occasions (so they are correctly linked). Same thing happened to me last year with Ash Prime, yet that time DE acknowledged the issue and gave everyone that logged into the game the drops as a gesture of good faith. Yet this time they insist it's the player's fault for some reason.

Thats exactly what they did. In their response to my support ticket they claimed I wasnt eligible for the reward even though I insisted I watched it all (basically calling me a liar). I am not resting until I get my nekros prime that I was promised. Its not so much about the reward anymore as much as its about the principle. 

Mainly, don't make promises you can't fulfill. 

Edited by (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy