Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Hostile Mergers [PS4, XB1, Switch] [Live!]

[DE]Danielle

Operation: HOSTILE MERGERS BEGINS FOR PS4, XBOX ONE, AND NINTENDO SWITCH AT June 11th @ 2 PM EDT!  

6/11/19 2:15 PM EDT update: We are investigating why the Operation hasn't begun at 2 PM EDT as scheduled, we'll keep you updated! We're hoping the wait shouldn't be too much longer. Thank you for your patience. 

6/11/19 2:16 PM EDT update: Operation Hostile Mergers is LIVE! If you do not see it in your Navigation, relog 🙂 

d7834j02jf.jpg
Rumors are circulating of an alliance between Alad V and our most feared enemy -- the Sentients.

For a limited time, earn your very own Spectra Vandal, Glaxion Vandal, and bring glory to your Clan! Operation: Hostile Mergers ends on June 24th @ 10 AM EDT.

PS4 WEB LEADERBOARDS:

http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergers.php - human friendly!

http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergersJS.php - Cephalon friendly!

Xbox One WEB LEADERBOARDS:

http://content.xb1.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergers.php - human friendly!

http://content.xb1.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergersJS.php - Cephalon friendly!

Nintendo Switch WEB LEADERBOARDS:

http://content.swi.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergers.php - human friendly!

http://content.swi.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergersJS.php - Cephalon friendly!

What You Need To Do
The new DISRUPTION game mode is the playing field for Operation: HOSTILE MERGERS! You need to play through each mission difficulty for the associated Operation reward. Collect keys from fallen Amalgams to activate corresponding conduits, then protect the conduits from the Demolysts that will seek to destroy them.

1) Play the corresponding OPERATION nodes to earn the Rewards!
2) The final node is the endurance node - a single best run will earn you the best Rewards!

What You Need To Know
1) Minibosses lead the way - beware the DEMOLYSTS. Defeating a DEMOLYST is the key to progress - or failure. You have 4 conduits to defend each Round. If a Demolyst gets to the conduit and detonates, you lose that conduit. The pressure is on. DEMOLYSTS make themselves known with custom alarm sounds to help you find them, and an icon as they draw near.
2) Leaderboards do not include scores from members that joined after the Operation started.

Personal Rewards

There are 4 missions to play for Personal Rewards! Simply play the appropriate mission in your World State Window to acquire the goods!

1. HOSTILE MERGERS Emblem
  2. HOSTILE MERGERS Sigil
  3. Aura Forma
  4. Endurance Mode - includes SPECTRA VANDAL and GLAXION VANDAL if you can manage the necessary single-run score!

Clan Information:
Clan scores are determined by the Total (Sum) of each participating clan member's single best run! We will have Clan Leaderboards! These leaderboards do not include scores from members that joined after the Operation started.

Clan Trophy Tier Rewards:

Your Clan will be eligible for Operation trophies if you've got what it takes! Our intention is that if roughly 50% of a clan of a given tier is active and participating, they can earn a Gold trophy. Trophies are a cosmetic item that signify earning a specific milestone for a given operation. For Operation: Hostile Mergers, earning Gold will signify the milestone of rallying your clan or cooperating with other clans to earn points (i.e Solo clans bringing more firepower by working together). Not everyone will get Gold, and that's okay!

Teracotta

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Ghost

8,000 Points

12,000 Points

16,000 Points

20,000 Points

Shadow

24,000 Points

36,000 Points

48,000 Points

60,000 Points

Storm

80,000 Points

120,000 Points

160,000 Points

200,000 Points

Mountain

240,000 Points

360,000 Points

480,000 Points

600,000 Points

Moon

800,000 Points

1,200,000 Points

1,600,000 Points

2,000,000 Points

2 minutes ago, LameoveR said:

restart it on PC for returning and new players who wasn't able to do it in time.

The vandal weapons will return in the future like all other event "exclusive" weapons, the events would never end if they had to keep restarting it for returning and new players as there is always new players joining the game and will always be someone who missed out on the event.

Completing 3 missions and then doing endurance to 4,000 doesn't take much, was about 6-8 waves depending on whether you complete all the conduits each wave or not.

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Goreinu said:

Hello! Question: i didn't understand the point system in the trophy rewards. Those point are the sum of the solo runs of each member? or we need to run Endurance mode in a party?.

As I understand it, it's Endurance mode and has to be accumulated all in one run.

DE!!! please fix this i want my rewards. i have done this operation and got more than 4000 score but the game didnt give me neither of the weapons. I have proof from my friends that were with me that run.They sent me their mission progress and I have my mission progress. so please contact me and dont let me down :)

I hit a score of 10117 alone but, man, how do you expect to kill those minibosses passed level 245? The scaling is just crazy! I succeed to these with the help of an Oberon specter only if he was casting his 1 on the mboss... And why the primary and the secondary doesn't have a scaling mechanic like the melee (i.e.: Condition Overload)?

On 2019-06-12 at 2:26 PM, (PS4)Chaos_Ghost10 said:

DE!!! please fix this i want my rewards. i have done this operation and got more than 4000 score but the game didnt give me neither of the weapons. I have proof from my friends that were with me that run.They sent me their mission progress and I have my mission progress. so please contact me and dont let me down 🙂

to see if the game recorded it though check the leaderboards

Archived