[DE]Danielle

Operation: Hostile Mergers [PS4, XB1, Switch] [Live!]

Plague star, nightwave, ghouls, and buried debts are more important to people than 2 mediocre beam weapons.. Larger clans are getting screwed over sooo much right now, thanks DE.

Posted (edited)

Really struggling with my solo clan. How are you supposed to get that 20k total points? I know its possible and the leaderboards show some awesome numbers but I'm simply not that hardcore.

In previous events points  stacked so it was just a matter of grinding more (in fact I'd have that 20k by now if it worked that way) which was less of a problem for those determinned players. Is it possible that solo clans could please get a dispensation or a reduction in the ponits needed? (seeing as the system already logs players joining clans this should be fairly easy) (say 3/4k for terracotta to 8k points for gold?) Because managing 20k as a solo player or somehow finding a group of players competent enough to work to 20k is nigh impossible right now. Hell, I haven't even managed teracotta rewards (8k) on my own yet in the current system!

The difference in the levels of difficulty between solo clans and grouped up Ghost clans is just too great to be reasonable.

Edited by (PS4)CrysJaL

Posted (edited)

Ok now I’m a player who can normally hold my own in just about any mission, I’ve been around since Oberon first appeared on PS4, MR27 with 3k ingame hours but still cannot get past 1600k in this event. When did DE start gearing these rewards to those with 7 forma weapons with a Groll riven?  There is no way my clan could get enough for gold with only 2 people active. We won’t even be able to obtain the terracotta one because of the overpower bullet sponge demolysts. I surely hope this is not the start of a new trend, because this is not the warframe I grew to love over the years.

UPDATE: I have since been able to complete this event, but just barely enough for my three active members to achieve a gold trophy. This required a 5 forma + Riven Lanka, godmode Inaros and magus lockdown. Definitely not for the general player base. Poorly gauged difficulty for most people. Hopefully DE tones down the cater to try-hards mentality. I know some had a cake walk with this, but that comes at a cost of likely +5k platinum worth of rivens and arcanes. That is not in the spirit of what Warframe has been for the past years.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

I having a hard time with this event. The enemies are too strong. After putting more formas, I was able to do ~ 1433 points, and that was not fun at all, I needed to spend a lot of items, Specters , health, energies and so on in order to survive that for 3 rounds and I don't know how many times I failed, because, some times I am even don't know who killed me, and when that the eximius wave occurs, I just quit, because there is no way to survive that.

• Like 1

I hate these group events not on ps4 there ok but then I get on my xbox one and spend 2 days trying to get to 4000 points and you have 2433 or whatever my highest one was and everyone runs to leave . Yes I am pissed right now xbox commuity suck now adays . They use to help each other . I am done with Warframe now too . Anyone want either account just hit me up both have around 27 Warframes give or take there where alot more but I delete some .

13 hours ago, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

Think DE need to be looking into some players scores on ps4, suspicious to say the least.

yeah 400k squad run and a 300k solo run..

• Upvote 1