Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8 (+ Hotfixes)

On 2019-06-11 at 5:13 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

For Round 16, and onward, we are intending to transfer a curated list of items from each round. We’ll be transferring additional items from them in the future as well, like what we’re doing with Round 14, but we can’t make any promises at this time on pacing.

Please reconsider this 

Noone has ever asked for this and it was never needed before so why screw consols over now if its a switch problem let it be a switch ONLY problem w dont have to deal with it if can avoid it 

Also the pacing is absolutely insane round 14 was release november 22 2018!!!! and we still dont have it all at this rate we are getting half on two separate packs which means that it might pass november 2019 or delay round 15 and 16 even more 

This is not acceptable or good for anyone 

Tennogen is as important as deluxe skins 

I am not sure if this is where I should post this, but I don't like the new syndicate UI/window nor the relic one, For relics when I refine a relic regardless of the era it always jump back to the All tab and it is very annoying, a option to select more than one unit of a single relic to refine would be great, When we are farming for prime stuff we might often refine the same relic type more than once, so either having the option to refine more than one or stop the usual and very annoying way that the relic switch to the refined relic. With so many relics just going back to the unrefined one is time consuming and very annoying.

Now for syndicates and nightwave UI, it is very cursor heavy, that might work for PC but in console it is annoying. The cursor doesn't move to the nearest relevant button of a newly prompted window or option, it has to be dragged to the location that you want from wherever it was from the past selection. The option to purchase more than 1 unit from syndicates or nightwave items is also something very lacking. Sure that might impact more older players or ones like me who are traders who purchase more than 1 unit of a mod available in the syndicate or nightwave. It is inefficient and annoying having to move the already very annoying cursor that I disliked since it was first introduced all over the screen to make a single purchase over and over again, The cursor/mouse changes for consoles were a bad thing then and still is a bad thing now, It slows down the navigation in the windows of the game and make it annoying, if anything please add a option to remove it.

On the positive side I did like the new game mode even though I can't get a damn squad to stick around for more than 1 round of it, Wisp is a good frame and I enjoy her and she is the first frame that I purchased idle animations from, I would love that said animations would affect other frames beyond being idle, having them use Wisp's running, rolling and dashing animations as well.

UI changes that came with the update are an abomination of usability. Adding extra un-necessary buttons that serve abolutely no purpouse to the UI (ie syndicate screen). You really need to send the person who made these decisions to a usability seminar.

Gas city rework itself looks absolutely fantastic. Good job on that, but very very bad job on UI.

I'm very grateful for the work the team puts into the game, and the tileset is awesome, disruption is fun, and the new frame is cool. 

Buuuuuttt, I feel like I gotta give this feedback, and normally I'm really not one to feel the need to do so. console is getting it slightly worse than PC at the moment, we probably wont get another update untill a month after tennocon, so we got gotta live with this UI that though it improved a few things it's still a step backwards for a long while. Syndicate segment in liset seems disorganized, and I dont even know how to NOT use my log in rewards coupon when buying a blueprint for credits. Trying to click on the small color box to set energy colors can be a pain specially since we have to, since our energy colors were all reset. Oh and selecting a relic when starting a fissure mission has never been so painful as it is now, just to name a few things.

Dont really know what's going on with tennogen but that rollout has been very subpar compared to how it used to be. And if our next update really isn't until about 2 months from now, that's really gonna slow down tennogen on console.

And then theres bugs, not being able to use nova portals in some instances for some reasons, can be very annoying.

The Jovian Concord! Cool!
But you still don't remove the cursor 😥

And as for Nightwave, I want to exchange Wolf Cred with Nora Cred, and I want to know when exactly this Intermission ends so my Nora Cred don't go waste

On reward scene in Void Fissure Mission, I want to easily know...
What rewards from whom
How many I have it
How much it is worth

We knew them at a glance with previous version, but with this new version, we cannot, because those information are told by sentences, when old version tells by a quick image, like bronze, silver or gold

3 minutes ago, (PS4)yj-u_4 said:

And as for Nightwave, I want to exchange Wolf Cred with Nora Cred, and I want to know when exactly this Intermission ends so my Nora Cred don't go waste

"Nightwave: Intermission is now live on all platforms until July 5th at 11:59 PM ET."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1102307-nightwave-intermission-live-on-all-platforms/

All of your remaining Wolf Cred's were lost at the end of season 1, Cred's are use them or lose them at end of season resource.

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"Nightwave: Intermission is now live on all platforms until July 5th at 11:59 PM ET."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1102307-nightwave-intermission-live-on-all-platforms/

All of your remaining Wolf Cred's were lost at the end of season 1, Cred's are use them or lose them at end of season resource.

I didn't read that well, it's untill July 5th, my bad
And I didn't even notice I lost all Wolf Cred, because I thought it remains in my Inventory even though it goes useless

Thank you for letting me know this
This time I will earn and use all of it 🤑

On 2019-06-15 at 7:19 PM, (PS4)KAZZILLA99 said:

Dont really know what's going on with tennogen but that rollout has been very subpar compared to how it used to be. And if our next update really isn't until about 2 months from now, that's really gonna slow down tennogen on console.

Legit all because of mf switch players and it just irritates the hell outta me.

On 2019-06-13 at 8:41 AM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Please reconsider this 

Noone has ever asked for this and it was never needed before so why screw consols over now if its a switch problem let it be a switch ONLY problem w dont have to deal with it if can avoid it 

Also the pacing is absolutely insane round 14 was release november 22 2018!!!! and we still dont have it all at this rate we are getting half on two separate packs which means that it might pass november 2019 or delay round 15 and 16 even more 

This is not acceptable or good for anyone 

Tennogen is as important as deluxe skins 

This was all caused by that dumb Nintendo Switch controversy. Honestly didn’t mind seeing Warframe on the switch but the fact that it negatively affects tennogen on ps4 and xbone is really dumb

Archived