[DE]Megan

XB1 The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8 (+Hotfixes)

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team is investigating. Were you playing as Wisp or had a Wisp in your squad?

I was playing solo and no, i was playing as trinity.

Just Had 2 hard crashes on my games as well, both on the capture mission node, both after an extended time wandering the levels to discover what was happening in them. Both times was playing as Mag and using exergis on solo. Unsure what is causing this, but does seem to be recurring.

Tried purchasing the Fulmin blueprint without the discount but couldnt find the option to do so. I ended up clicking on the purchase button, hoping to get an option to choose to purchase with/without coupon and ended up using my 75% off. This was a total waste of a 75% off.

Please fix this. Thank you.

So far with this update, I've noticed two major issues:

1. My xbox has crashed twice during the Ropalolyst Fight

2. For some reason, with the new Market UI, there is no longer an option to add an item to your wishlist.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, (XB1)COA silentspam said:

2. For some reason, with the new Market UI, there is no longer an option to add an item to your wishlist.

1. We're aware and investigating the Ropalolyst fight crash: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1101996-jovian-concord-update-caused-my-xbox-to-reset-flydelon-boss/

2. The star icon beside the name of the item you're viewing will add it to your Wishlist.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)COA silentspam said:

Just twice? This is my 9th time...I'm done playing till they fix it...it's outrageous.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)BootlegMitch90 said:

2FA applies to PC accounts only

Thank you for informing us Ive been searching everywhere for the option

• Upvote 1

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 2 is now live!

All back-end changes/fixes to enable Nightwave: Intermission!

For maximum exposure:

• We're chasing after some crashes on PC before we enable Nightwave: Intermission on all platforms - Hotfix coming soon for PC to address!
  • A Bounty failing bug is holding back Plague Star currently. We're working towards fixing and hopefully deploying Plague Star tonight.

On 2019-06-11 at 11:55 AM, (XB1)Kavriel said:

I don't know what oversight allowed it, but you really borked the controls with this new update. First round I had no sprint, no bullet jump, and double-jump was mapped to bullet jump input. Also the option screen skips two pages instead of one when using the shoulder buttons to advance the page, and the full screen map tries to close instantly.

Warframe is broken at this moment.

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuro Okami 300 said:

Warframe is broken at this moment.

It truly is, especially the Ropalolyst.  If it doesn't crash my xbox one s, it puts me in what I can only call prism-mode.  Everything is faceted and golden and it's very hard to tell what's going on.  Xbox crash is always soon to follow.  Quitting the game puts it out of its misery, but the xbox is hosed thereafter, also stuck in prism-mode/broken-mode.  Got hit with this after the end of the boss fight, but was somehow able to (blindly) navigate down to the platform and extract before the xbox lost the fight.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

With the new update. My Xbox will randomly turn off 😂. It was just annoying, especially when it did it during my MR test. Heard others had some similar problems, so I ask if you could please fix this soon.

Xbox crashing is everywhere.  Just killed my system trying to run a simple fissure mission, right after restarting (refreshing) my game.  Really starting to worry about long-term damage to my xbox cnosole.  How can zapping a Microsoft product repeatedly not have an lasting effect?  At best it's corrupting game data or system files, but I'm concerned about what it could be doing to the hardware, which is much more expensive and time-consuming to replace.

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 3 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed a graphics crash that resulted in your Xbox shutting down. This was most commonly seen when fighting the Ropalolyst, but also occurred in other graphics heavy situations. 
  • Like 1

Is anyone else unable to complete the hostile mergers endurance mission due to recurrent host migrations that remove you from the mission? I don't have any connection issues on my end, and other (normal) missions seem fine. 

"Javlok

• Removed self damage from Primary fire."

why did you do this, it has completely ruined my mirage build for eidolon hunting, a build I put many forma and hours into,

please revert this change asap cause not everyone is into using chroma or rhino

• Haha 1