Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[XB1] Ropalolyst Boss Fight Causing Xbox to Crash [MEGATHREAD] [FIXED]

(XBOX)GRUNE FLAMME

Message added by [DE]Megan

JUNE 14 UPDATE:

We have passed and deployed the fix!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1101952-xb1-the-jovian-concord-update-2508-hotfixes/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-10825127

Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

JUNE 13 UPDATE:

As we await Cert, a potential work-around in the mean time is to disable GPU Particles in Options > Display.

This isn't a pretty work-around by any means, but it's better than crashing!

Thanks again for your patience on this.

===================

UPDATE:

We have submitted a fix to Cert! We predict a quick turnaround for Cert given the scope of the fix.

Thanks for sticking it out with us. We'll keep updating you here.

===================

The team has a few leads on this crash that require testing, and potentially needing a quick Cert submission. 

We'll continue to update this Megathread with more information when we have it!

Apologies for the frustration.

Yet another hard crash, this time right after scanning for synthesis.  Jupiter targets aren't where they've been in the past since this new update and Simaris has new stuff, so I was happy to get see it, but then Warframe punched my xbox in the unmentionables.  This is just horrible.

UPDATE:  I was just playing solo as a slow Nova and my operator got primed by my Molecular Prime.  Initially switching back to frame returned to full speed, but the third time my frame was primed as well.  Very strange to see the visual effects on oneself and be soooo slow.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

I've been having the issue where EVERY time the melee button is pressed it hard crashes my xbox.  Not only that but now since the hard crashes my wired controller now is acting funny, it does not turn on when the Xbox does, meaning a I have to re-plug every time I turn on, and the middle button now have to be pressed way hard to turn the controller on without re-plugging. That MIGHT NOT be due to the crashing but its a bit odd it started around that time.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Ronin1100123 said:

I've been having the issue where EVERY time the melee button is pressed it hard crashes my xbox.  Not only that but now since the hard crashes my wired controller now is acting funny, it does not turn on when the Xbox does, meaning a I have to re-plug every time I turn on, and the middle button now have to be pressed way hard to turn the controller on without re-plugging. That MIGHT NOT be due to the crashing but its a bit odd it started around that time.

Same problem but with my console it happens randomly. My controller is behaving the same way. I couldn't complete the Ropalolyst boss fight. Got so frustrated that I bought, against my better judgement, Wisp. It now crashes whilst trying to level the frame and, of course, loses evey thing in the process. Where's the communication from DE as it appears to have, like my Xbox, gone dead?

just happened to me, i was coming out of a solo jupiter spy mission, and this happened when i loaded back onto my orbiter

then my crashed and had an unusually long startup time. havent even touched the skydolon fight, and im not even in the ballpark of being near a wisp. i dunno whats happening, but... as much as i love warframe, i would really love to not permanently damage my xbox so... until this is fixed, im not risking it.

JUNE 13 UPDATE:

As we await Cert, a potential work-around in the mean time is to disable GPU Particles in Options > Display.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

JUNE 13 UPDATE:

Thanks for the info Megan, and ur right. So better than crashing lol. I’ve been skeptically playing warframe due to the crashing bug. Any time frame of when it’s likely going to pass certification?

Edited by (XB1)Lord Gigglezz

Hi I got problems with the Ropalolyst too.
-The game crash the console
-Limbo passives skill doesn't work
-And sometimes one of the enemys kill me with one shot (amalgam) even whit Rhino using Iron skin

I forgot something in the animation after impact the Ropalolyst in the tubes, my warfreme keeps freeze in the air 

Edited by (XB1)Hunter Epsilon

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

JUNE 13 UPDATE:

Has anyone been brave enough to try this? 

Is this on base consoles only, out of curiousity? I have the One X and had no idea about this until they explained why Plague Star was being delayed. I fought the boss like 8 times with no issues, have been playing Disruption enough to get almost all the hexanon needed for all the new stuff, no crashes, no weird bugs. Anyway, this certainly explains why people have been "leaving" my squad in public games all the time.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowTigerRick said:

Just wanted to say I've experienced the melee crash glitch. Had my trusty Excaliber and Dragon Nikana testing out how the new color energy thing works with them and poof. Game freezes for an uncomfortable minute and crashes the whole Xbox One. Hope this info helps.

My crashes also ocurred when I was wielding the dragon nikana.

hhmmmm.... the plot thickens...

5 hours ago, (XB1)Earth Nuggets said:

Is this on base consoles only, out of curiousity? I have the One X and had no idea about this until they explained why Plague Star was being delayed. I fought the boss like 8 times with no issues, have been playing Disruption enough to get almost all the hexanon needed for all the new stuff, no crashes, no weird bugs. Anyway, this certainly explains why people have been "leaving" my squad in public games all the time.

I think it is. I've not faced any problems on my One X at all, might be time for people to upgarde as the graphics advance 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, (XB1)AGENTSTORM876 said:

I think it is. I've not faced any problems on my One X at all, might be time for people to upgarde as the graphics advance 🤷‍♀️

I hope that's not where we're at.  It seems dishonest to take money from people on regular Xbox One if the minimum requirements were soon going to leave them behind, unable to use what they paid real money for.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

JUNE 14 UPDATE:

We have passed and deployed the fix!

Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

we were going to do Hydron, we were notified that there is a new version of Warframe to download, we go to the store to try to update it but nothing appears and if we start the game asks us to update it from the special section of the store!  What should we do, wait a while or do we uninstall and reinstall the game?

Edited by (XB1)Gangialf90
problem solved

hace 3 horas, (XB1)Gangialf90 dijo:

we were going to do Hydron, we were notified that there is a new version of Warframe to download, we go to the store to try to update it but nothing appears and if we start the game asks us to update it from the special section of the store!  What should we do, wait a while or do we uninstall and reinstall the game?

Clear your Xbox One cache. See in Xbox Support.

Steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely shuts down
  2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox are off, disconnect the power plug from de AC.
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds
  4. Plug the power plug back into your Xbox One and turn it on from power button (not from controller).
Edited by (XB1)Pipolo