Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst fight crashing Xbox One S

(XBOX)dudeweiser

Both times I’ve been fighting Ropalolyst game begins to freeze, my screen just scrambles with all sorts of colors and then my Xbox crashes and turns off. The first time was when I flew the Ropalolyst into the generator. The second time was after the fight on my way to extraction. I was solo for both fights and playing on an Xbox One S.

I think there might be another thread about this issue, with responses from DE Staff, might be worth posting a link there if you can with information about what you were running. Could assist DE in identifying the issue more quickly.

My Xbox One shuts down when I reach any key in Disruption missions.

I'm not too familiar with DE's development cycle but I've been following WF news more regularly since the Fortuna update was launched; and from a dev perspective, this update did not spend enough time in cert (which btw, is meant exactly to catch the issues we're currently having before being released).  I'm confident however that this will be addressed quickly.

I have had this problem during the ropalyst fight and twice outside of the fight. the second time i closed Warframe before the Xbox crashed I launched Warframe again and the intro screen was cut in half with text from different languages mixing with English i proceeded into the game and the same distortion from the crashes were there but in actual game play so I went to play a different game when I launched a different game it was also now glitched in a similar way shutting off and turning back on seemed to have fixed the other game but I don't want to play Warframe until this is fixed out of fear of possible damage.

Edited by (XB1)GoldenHunter36
to better explain what happened

• 3 weeks later...