Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy colour mess after the recent update: Are you serious DE?

(XBOX)Kuhl MC

Dear DE. As a long time Warframe player (over 4600h playtime), I have experienced all kinds of highs and lows with your game over the past few years, but the recent update and the mess it created regarding energy colours is simply unbearable, especially, since fashion frame is considered as the "true" endgame by many veterans. All my frames, weapons, armor pieces, syndanas, etc. had a customized energy colour before the update, which has now changed to the default colour, although the left colour slot is filled with my customs colour... Are you kidding me? Do you really expect me to manually change this back on 500+ items, not to mention the armorsets, syndanas, sigils and emblems on all of my frames? You can't be serious. Not to mention, that the Agkani stones placed in my orbiter still show a deep blue energy colour( as did the prime pedestrels since the PoE rework, but they are fixed now). Also, for whichever reason, the ceiling in my orbiter cockpit is green now, although no further colour options have been added to orbiter customization and the settings are the same as before. This needs to be fixed asap, so that the game will display the original customs colour and not one of the newly added empty slots... Thank you in advance.

And here I thought this was going to be an actually useful post, referencing how half the energies (and probably also the emissives) on the Warframe (main frame, syndana and sigils, I believe, could be more) are reversed in what they do, or how the fact that the cursor basically only let's you auto-select the primary colour and you have to be really fiddly with the thumbtack to select the secondary colour

But nope, it's just "now I have to recustomise everything because you added shiny new customisation options, this sucks". C'mon dude, it's not that hard. Either take an hour to lovingly go over each of your weapons, warframes and companions, lovingly admiring them while you update them, or just update them as you use them

Personally, I prefer the former, but I also have far too much free time on my hands. Though I am loving the new customisation, even if it's a little arduous to actually do

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XB1)Lucas Jameson:

And here I thought this was going to be an actually useful post, referencing how half the energies (and probably also the emissives) on the Warframe (main frame, syndana and sigils, I believe, could be more) are reversed in what they do, or how the fact that the cursor basically only let's you auto-select the primary colour and you have to be really fiddly with the thumbtack to select the secondary colour

But nope, it's just "now I have to recustomise everything because you added shiny new customisation options, this sucks". C'mon dude, it's not that hard. Either take an hour to lovingly go over each of your weapons, warframes and companions, lovingly admiring them while you update them, or just update them as you use them

Personally, I prefer the former, but I also have far too much free time on my hands. Though I am loving the new customisation, even if it's a little arduous to actually do

I see, where you are coming from and I also like, what DE have created over the years. However, that's no excuse for lazy QA, as a single check on which of the two slots gets prioritized by the game could have avoided this. Also, I think it is somewhat unintuitive, that the second slot actually gets the priority, to be honest.

Edited by (XB1)Kuhl MC