Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help getting in game (Switch)

Thiccimus

Question

I’m new to forums, but I just had a question, Me and my friend just downloaded Warframe for switch, and at the main menu screen where the Tenno is sitting, it asked us to make a display name, well, no matter what I tried, it kept saying “Login failed, could not connect to server” the internet is fine, I tried turning the switch off and on again, and closing the application. If anyone knows anything, I’d appreciate the help 🙂

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Thiccimus said:

I’m new to forums, but I just had a question, Me and my friend just downloaded Warframe for switch, and at the main menu screen where the Tenno is sitting, it asked us to make a display name, well, no matter what I tried, it kept saying “Login failed, could not connect to server” the internet is fine, I tried turning the switch off and on again, and closing the application. If anyone knows anything, I’d appreciate the help 🙂

Oh yeah im having that issue right now. I've been looking up about it for the past hour or so. I read some old forums on the same issue. My guess is that it's either the servers are being fixed right now, or some IP ban issue. I am really hoping it's just servers. Sorry that I’m not much of a help. It really sucks how they have to do us like this. I've played this game for 2 years on PC, and never came across an issue like this...

Yeah 😞 , I played on PS4, a little on PC, but my friend only has a switch, so I was like “Bro, let’s play some Warframe on switch!” And set a day to start together, such a let down.. but at least I know others are having the problem, so thanks for saying something!

12 hours ago, Thiccimus said:

Yeah 😞 , I played on PS4, a little on PC, but my friend only has a switch, so I was like “Bro, let’s play some Warframe on switch!” And set a day to start together, such a let down.. but at least I know others are having the problem, so thanks for saying something!

Yep....still past 12 hours, and I’m still having the same issue. Good job, DE and Panic Button....

On 2019-06-11 at 8:04 PM, Thiccimus said:

Any luck on logging in?

On 2019-06-12 at 11:25 AM, Weeaboo-Jones said:

Yep....still past 12 hours, and I’m still having the same issue. Good job, DE and Panic Button....

Nothing to do with Panic Button since they are only porting the game.

Based on what I've observed, it's probably related to the IPs in your region are being flagged by DE in a sense. You need to contact DE support if it doesn't go away by itself.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us