Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Forma - Best candidate(s)

Ace-Bounty-Hunter

Question

Got my first Aura Forma today from the Operation: Hostile Mergers event. I haven't unlocked Arbitrations yet because I haven't been bothered to complete all the nodes in the Star Chart.

I'm just curious which Warframe(s) would benefit most from an Aura Forma? So far, I've just defaulted to the usual choices like Corrosive Projection and Energy Siphon. But I'm sure there are some frames that use a wider variety of aura mods. Any advice would be appreciated so I don't end up wasting it.

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

19 answers to this question

1. Chroma, so you can cycle between steel charge and CP depending on objective.

Other than that I have no idea. I have 3 of these things and no idea what to do with them. Trin would probably be a good option, but I don't see anyone using anything but CP on her.

Maybe Inaros?

1 minute ago, sharkstrangler said:

1. Chroma, so you can cycle between steel charge and CP depending on objective.

Other than that I have no idea. I have 3 of these things and no idea what to do with them. Trin would probably be a good option, but I don't see anyone using anything but CP on her.

Maybe Inaros?

I do get a lot of use out of Chroma Prime and Inaros, admittedly. 

Though, I would rather wait for Inaros Prime before using such a rare item on him. (Same with Umbral Forma),

Just now, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I do get a lot of use out of Chroma Prime and Inaros, admittedly. 

Though, I would rather wait for Inaros Prime before using such a rare item on him. (Same with Umbral Forma),

Ha! Seems rare has a different meaning to both of us.

Nova prime imo. since she's so versatile should would benefit so much from free cycling of aura. and since her builds are so different as well that's even more reason to use it on her. for example I use the usual cp on her slow build, but use power donation on her speed

8 minutes ago, sharkstrangler said:

Ha! Seems rare has a different meaning to both of us.

Possibly. You've more than likely been playing longer than I have though. I got my start when the Switch port was released back in November.

6 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Nova prime imo. since she's so versatile should would benefit so much from free cycling of aura. and since her builds are so different as well that's even more reason to use it on her. for example I use the usual cp on her slow build, but use power donation on her speed

Too bad I didn't take full advantage when Nova Prime was unvaulted because I got everything but her Chassis. And I'm not paying 450p+ for one.

Thanks for the advice though. 

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

So far I have used them on Saryn Prime, Trinity Prime (both originally having 20?cb=20150301001231 polarities) and Nova Prime (to fit better for the two/three different builds).

I still have 15 other Aura formas I'm too lazy to use, to be honest they're not so rare anymore since Arbitrations' drop changes (got 6 in 360 Rotations before the hotfix, 12 in ~250 rotations since).

Edited by Chewarette

Just now, Chewarette said:

So far I have used them on Saryn Prime, Trinity Prime (both originally having 20?cb=20150301001231 polarities) and Nova Prime (to fit better for the two/three different builds).

I still have 15 other Aura formas I'm too lazy to use, to be honest they're not so rare anymore since Arbitrations' drop changes.

As I mentioned in the OP. I haven't been bothered to unlock Arbitrations yet. Thanks for the advice though.

I probably use one of mines it for Valkyr prime.

I switch a lot his roles, from animal hunter, anti eidolon sniper, "lara croft" ayatan hunter to berserker tank so switching auras have sense.

Most others frames can go with just one polarity (mostly -).

Majority of the time an Aura Forma is just saving you normal forma and a head-ache trying to fit multiple builds.

One frame I had the most trouble removing her Aura Polarity was Trinity.

Spoiler

UtBWEYK.jpg

You can see in this comparison of two different builds. I'm a 0 Capacity. If I forma for Adaptation, I can't use Abating Link. I also can't have a max Cunning Drift or Umbra mods. It's been a mess to deal with. +7 more capacity prolly won't let her use Umbra without an Umbra forma. I don't feel like theory building honestly but it will let her swap Vitality of Redirection again like she used to be able. I will at some point theory build how far it can help with her versatility but she's probably my top pick for an Aura Forma.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

This is pretty much it. What a babe.

Some of warframes always need to switch AURA of different polar ,here's frame i used most of time:

mark: D::vazarin:  Y::madurai:  —::naramon:  CP:Corrosive Projection  SD:Shield Disruption

recommended:

1.rhino : :CP/SD   | D:Stand United | Y:Growing Power

2,nekros  :—:CP/SD   | D:Physique/Rejuvenation  |Y:Growing Power/Power Donation

3.nova: —:CP/SD  |D:Infested Impedance  |Y:Power Donation

4.equinox: —:CP/SD   |Y:Growing Power

5.Trinity: —:CP/SD  |D:Physique  |Y:Power Donation

6.Inaros:—:CP/SD  D:Physique |Y:Steel Charge

Energy Siphon barely use while u get Z focus or energize

Just now, Lutesque said:

I mean..   since Corrosive Projection is the aura to end all auras.... just slap it on whatever War frame you love the most....

(We weren't going to bring up the fact that Aura Forma is entirely a luxury since there's only One True Aura, but then you ruined it 😄 )

1 hour ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I used the one I had on Nova Prime. Worth it. 

I'll use my first one on her, for sure. 

My next will be Volt P; Growing Power is what I'm forma(ed?) for but want to be able to slot Loot Detector for my speedy farming build and CP also if needed.