Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)SilentTakeo

Screwed Out of 4000+ Score in Operation Hostile Mergers Endurance

Spent too long getting 4000 score in this pitifully biased operation, considering I am among the minority of lone wolf clans whom will forever be discriminated against by DE (with a smiling face on delivery), but whatever, I guess my introversion is my own fault.

Basically, I found an actually competent squad of randoms and join an Endurence Disruption mission. We pushed through the entire mission, except my score bugged after the very first defense node completed. 90 score.

As we completed more nodes, I found that my score did not change. Not at all. Completion didn't update. Nothing.

I sent a message in chat, "could someone let me know when we hit 4k? think my screen bugged."

No response.

"Nice, thanks." I thought.

Pushed through the entire mission, we extract. Took about a half hour or so. They're all "gg", "gg ty", etc.

My score is still 90.

No Spectra, no Galaxion, just a bug that screwed me out of just rewards.

I have proof via video of the entirity of the mission, and I am 100% sure other players have dealt with this instability.

Edited by (PS4)SilentTakeo
  • Upvote 2

Same thing has happened to me went in with a squad of randoms after my first attempt which I got 3k This time during the mission my score never ticked over 0 when everyone said we have 4k let's go mission ended I got nothing I've even done the mission again the same thing happened I'm very frustrated by this.

• Upvote 2

I've been kicked from various different missions, specifically ropaLOLyst and thermia fractures more the last two days than the previous 3 months combined. It's gotta be the update. 

Similar issue here with the exception that in time my user interface always refreshed only the duration of delay varied. It's really frustrating when a conduit effect - like energy drain - kicks in and you just realize it by being unable to use your ability - for example Khora's ensnare to stop the demolyst - but it's obviously too late by then. Unfortunately in our case of public randoms the failed conduits made my team mates run for the extraction in fear of loosing 40 mins of loot. We were somewhere between 3k and 4k, and could have, should have reached 4k easily... I was client too.

By the way, i like this new game mode very much, Alad V is funny as always, great work, DE. If only the bugs weren't there.

I've got regular team mates getting a score of Zero when we walk away with 7K +. I've run this with them multiple times but we can't seem to get them the Vandal rewards because the score is glitched. What's causing this?