Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screwed Out of 4000+ Score in Operation Hostile Mergers Endurance

(PSN)SilentTakeo

Spent too long getting 4000 score in this pitifully biased operation, considering I am among the minority of lone wolf clans whom will forever be discriminated against by DE (with a smiling face on delivery), but whatever, I guess my introversion is my own fault.

Basically, I found an actually competent squad of randoms and join an Endurence Disruption mission. We pushed through the entire mission, except my score bugged after the very first defense node completed. 90 score.

As we completed more nodes, I found that my score did not change. Not at all. Completion didn't update. Nothing.

I sent a message in chat, "could someone let me know when we hit 4k? think my screen bugged."

No response.

"Nice, thanks." I thought.

Pushed through the entire mission, we extract. Took about a half hour or so. They're all "gg", "gg ty", etc.

My score is still 90.

No Spectra, no Galaxion, just a bug that screwed me out of just rewards.

I have proof via video of the entirity of the mission, and I am 100% sure other players have dealt with this instability.

Edited by (PS4)SilentTakeo

Same thing has happened to me went in with a squad of randoms after my first attempt which I got 3k This time during the mission my score never ticked over 0 when everyone said we have 4k let's go mission ended I got nothing I've even done the mission again the same thing happened I'm very frustrated by this.

Similar issue here with the exception that in time my user interface always refreshed only the duration of delay varied. It's really frustrating when a conduit effect - like energy drain - kicks in and you just realize it by being unable to use your ability - for example Khora's ensnare to stop the demolyst - but it's obviously too late by then. Unfortunately in our case of public randoms the failed conduits made my team mates run for the extraction in fear of loosing 40 mins of loot. We were somewhere between 3k and 4k, and could have, should have reached 4k easily... I was client too.

By the way, i like this new game mode very much, Alad V is funny as always, great work, DE. If only the bugs weren't there.

I have also had this problem. Ui not updating from round 1. Score showing 0. I have done this 3 times on 2 different days with the same results. Nothing.  I did the 1k challenge a few days before and no problem. Did this twice last nite with Agent4Hire42 while he streamed. Cheese run. So 6 other people received 4K+ scores. Me 0.  Please help DE... ty

I had a host migrate on me the first run at ~3850 points... lost connection went back to main menu.

What I did was go back in with Mesa Prime and do it solo.  She makes it a cakewalk and only one kind of the Demolysts (the freaky acrobatic moas) can't be targeted with it, so while you may lose a few of the terminals, you should defend ~90% with Peacemakers with relative ease.

I gotta say, losing the first run to that really put a bad taste in my mouth.  Having to do it a second time showed me that I really don't like this game mode at all.  It's just an endless Mobile defense except instead of a datamass it's a weird Sentient Key and big whoop, 1 Demolyst shows up.  Boring, unfun, and uncreative if you ask me.  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z