Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capturing crates (Fortuna bounty) as part of other mission types

k05h

I really enjoy the Fortuna bounty mission where you have to capture multiple crates. It is nice mix up of extraction and mobile defense. It makes the otherwise rather stationary gameplay of all defense mission variants more mobile. I know that there are issues when you do these missions solo but going in with a group of randoms is always fun. These go-away-this-is-my-crate moments when your team mate just tbags the crate makes me grin while I jump to another crate. 

I would really like to see something like this integrated as for example the final stage of mobile defense or even its own mission type. 

This is fast-paced mobile defense with more locations in a specific area, it is only acceptable to have this in open world maps as they have no roofs and creates can be dropped from great hights  while in closed missions such as ships this does not seem fit, even the life support capsules in survival are flawed in how they get there. I do see these capture the create bounty phase as a minigame almost but not fit for a standalone mission on its own. Maybe something similar can be added to trials if they come back as a small task