Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small things they could have done

S.Dust

Some small things DE could have done to make some modes better.

*Add frame fighters to conclave (I'm already maxed and I'm suggesting this)

*Added actual player vs player k-drive races

*Allow weapon use on k-drives

*Cut arbitrations rotations in half 

*Encourage streamers to play conclave at all with viewers.

What do you think they could add simply to make life in Warframe a little more fun.

7 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I mean... that's one of the points of arbitrations, that rotations are longer... (10 waves instead of 5...)

7 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Abd why is it on DE to do that?
If a streamer is unable to motivate his audience, than that's on the streamer, and not on DE...
Seems like bad streamers will always be bad...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I mean... that's one of the points of arbitrations, that rotations are longer... (10 waves instead of 5...)

The point really should be/should've been the removal of the downed state and hard punishment of death, but even that didn't last. 

Edited by so_many_watermelons

1 minute ago, so_many_watermelons said:

The point really should be/should've been the removal of the downed state and hard punishment of death, but even that didn't last. 

So because they chance one thing about Arbitrations, we should just make it like any other mission? But if rotations get the same length as any other mission, then the endless C rotation would have to go aswell...
Now try to sell that idea. 

44 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

I don't get what this does? Especially since it's already an option to place as a decoration?

46 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

As long as P2P is a thing, bad hosts will make racing a nightmare, especially when ping is too damn high. 

47 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Yeah that'll be fun. Definitely agree with this at least. 

48 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Excavations and Interceptions are very good options for faster loot collecting, while retaining a mode with harder scaling for those who want it. Making it easier to do on top of the ABCCCC... rotation? Won't happen, at least from a rewards perspective. 

51 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

2 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

So because they chance one thing about Arbitrations, we should just make it like any other mission? But if rotations get the same length as any other mission, then the endless C rotation would have to go aswell...
Now try to sell that idea. 

I think you misunderstood my tone. I meant that they're likely to continue making Arbitrations and the game in general easier just because people have to complain when things get difficult. 

I don't particularly like the double length rotations for Arbitrations, as it honestly makes them mind numbingly boring to me, but at the same time, I was fine with the perma death. If the scaling was changed to default as it is now, perma death left in, and rotations reduced to normal length, I probably would've been happiest. But as it is, I feel the double length rotation is now both necessary but also even more boring than before.

2 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

don't get what this does? Especially since it's already an option to place as a decoration?

Note people are willing to try frame fighters than fast paced pve so this would allow people to get standing. 

6 hours ago, S.Dust said:

how about allowing regular weapons to be used on Archwing missions!

I don't see any reason why the opticore beam weapon couldn't work in space! actually all the weapons work in vacuum of space (on ships) and all the them can be used in combination with the archwing on POE/ORB ? so any reason why not ? might actually make the archwing stuff more fun.

Edited by _Anise_

8 hours ago, S.Dust said:

What do you think they could add simply to make life in Warframe a little more fun.

Turn our friggin ships into FIGHTERS!!!! Literal air battles lol.

Militarized KDrives?  Hell yes, I would love to pew pew while cartwheeling around on that thing.

On 2019-06-12 at 8:01 PM, S.Dust said:

Allow weapon use on k-drives

wholeheartedly YES....it is kinda hampering to mood/gameplay/fun; if every time you see an enemy, or someone targets you, you either need to stop and deal, or run away.... 

DE, please do this....