Tobiah

Trackers, Data, And All the Worldstate Things

On the topic of kuva missions, we could use them in the UI, looking for each of the locations to find what each mission is, and where is the kuva flood is bothersome, a simple dropdown menu akin to what we already have in game would be nice.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Czin said:

On the topic of kuva missions, we could use them in the UI, looking for each of the locations to find what each mission is, and where is the kuva flood is bothersome, a simple dropdown menu akin to what we already have in game would be nice.

For that matter, nightmare missions, too. They both suffer the problem of being too easily lost.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Tobiah said:

For that matter, nightmare missions, too. They both suffer the problem of being too easily lost.

Agreed, I forgot that since they are seldom as run for me but if you are looking for quick nightmare runs for some easy farm overtime it would help tremendously.

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

This is a need?

Yes. Redtext outside of Warframe is very helpful for people who may be in another game/on mobile with Discord when an update goes live. There is no negative outcome from adding everything @Tobiah listed cleanly for Worldstate improvement. More external data for community tools is always awesome to see.

I would be very pleased to see Kuva Flood/Siphon data, Arbitrations, and Redtext information.

Edited by Voltage
  • Upvote 4

I really want to get on a soap box and proselytize.

This is 2020. More successful companies make it standard practice to build APIs for everything, and to use those APIs themselves. Drink the cool-aid, as it were.

If every piece of information is developed as an API to begin with, then giving the players access to that data becomes trivial, and future development becomes easier.

I would very much love this. DE, you have shown that you are all about the community. We would very much like this and it would help so much with everything. Maybe even help with some logins...😉