[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 + 25.1.2.1

8 minutes ago, Hypodermique said:

Another useless hotfix. 

rather have all the bugs that were fixed stay in game? stop complaining, go complain to your mom instead of filling the replies with useless comments.

• Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

pfft.
Are we ninja or not?

6RX0txt.jpg

Edited by Asdryu

Posted (edited)

And i thought we were going to get at least Nightwave 1.5

Edited by arm4geddon-117

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Increased the Frost Ion Skin emissive brightness to be on par with others.

Thanks for this!

Posted (edited)
The game does not work depending on the load
After downloading an update   

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2

mqlwixb0o74f.jpg

Edited by Myneno

2 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

And i thought we were going to get at least Nightwave 1.5 lol

Guess Not

Once again you really bit too much for what you can chew on this one, seeing the downtime between seasons and whatnot

One day you'll learn

( Perhaps )

lol

You are. Red Text clearly said 'Keep an eye out shortly after this Hotfix for Nightwave and later today for Plague Star'.

We're working on it.

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Can you show me a screenshot of mixing two different colors? Maybe I need to reverify the files, but that would be weird, since I have two different installs and I'd swear it shows up on both.

after installing the hotfix I am experiencing the issue now as well. I didn't have this issue pre-hotfix.

I'm still hoping someday the Astilla's FX will be fixed, but it's been nearly a year now and no sign of it. 

greetings, thx for the update i guess.

with quite some new frames released and reworks and stuff, so more and more frames are appealing to play... when do we get the next batch of loadout slots we can buy? 😃

Just now, SoliaxUmbra said:

after installing the hotfix I am experiencing the issue now as well. I didn't have this issue pre-hotfix.

I see. I can see the secondary value change, but it's so, SO faint it doesn't mix nor affect the Emissive much. It's really noticable by "dancing" through strong values.

So more than a bug the antennas need another texture pass.

6 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

And i thought we were going to get at least Nightwave 1.5 lol

Guess Not

Once again you really bit too much for what you can chew on this one, seeing the downtime between seasons and whatnot

One day you'll learn

( Perhaps )

lol

Reading aint your cup of tea. Instead of getting your pichfork ready read a bit its coming today.

1 minute ago, Ore_Wa_Kyojin said:

Is there an option to disable displaying of onowned relics?

No.

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

I see. I can see the secondary value change, but it's so, SO faint it doesn't mix nor affect the Emissive much. It's really noticable by "dancing" through strong values.

So more than a bug the antennas need another texture pass.

I do believe the case is, at the moment, that the secondary is affecting only the emmissive on the body, and not mixing with the antenna like it is supposed to, because the emmissive on the body remains green, while her antennae have changed to pink.h6udaCS.png

Всем привет! спасибо за обновление.Можно еще сделать так чтобы мод связывающий гранаты и мод от награды волка работали вместе?

Made alt-tab to Borderless Warframe re-acquire the mouse immediately (like Fullscreen).

Loving this already, thank you. Having to click to re-aquire foxus was always a nuisance.

Two changes I'd love to see soon are for certain items (such as relics) to no longer have their descriptions hidden in the "about" rollover, and a way to sprint by default when "toggle sprint" is switched on.

• Like 2