Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 + 25.1.2.1

[DE]Megan

UI requests:

Relics - Some indication as to whether or not the relic is vaulted/contains vaulted items.

Composite parts - Some sort of recipe/diagram that denotes all parts/quantity of parts needed to complete the finished item, including whether or not you have the other parts and/or the completed item. This would be useful during Relic Missions and when talking to Baro. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when selecting the Essential Toxic Mod Pack in the Market.
  • Fixed Ivara’s Prowl FX pointing towards the ceiling and not the player.

Was this plaguestar and nightwave? or have i got the wrong hotfix haha

1 minute ago, Neuroszima said:

Instead of saying that all stuff DE brings is a relief you could at least point out they bring updates up when there is night at Plains...

Seriously? You nearly always have to ruin nights in PoE with this?

Tbh yes they do. Something about when night happens in relation to their work schedule.

Also because patches like this usually have a bunch of hotfixes for a few hours and eventually something clips into the night.

So yes, they do.

still no fix to the dark index map ...for the first time i have credit boosters but i wont go there bcos its not fun to walk around looking to the ground to see where you walking to .....we reported it many times and no mention to when it will be fixed ... at least return the old map back .. it was the BEST one ..why remove it in first place ???????????????

EDIT: got another credit booster from sorti today.. comonnnnnn 

So still not giving us back manual block. DE has been getting progressively worse when listening to and acting on feedback. Also nice to see that Nightwave still has the Forma task, really love that it was left in, very cool (Should have been removed as part of the improvements to Nightwave).

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked the alpha of the Unowned Relic grid to 40% from 25% to increase differentiation between owned / unowned.

Again I ask, Why are you forcing us to see what we do no own??? Especially when selecting a mission mid-mission which we can only equip relics WHICH WE OWN! You guys are saying you are hearing our feedback, which yes I do see that you are in some areas and thanks for that, but when it comes to this seeing unowned Relic stuff that I'm sure Im not the only one going on about, you guys are heavily beating around the bush with these pseudo-solutions.

Archived