[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 + 25.1.2.1

Can we pretty please have a Bindable Hide UI key mapping for controllers and keyboards? I love the game it's so beautiful, sometimes I don't want to the UI to spoil it!

94 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Upvote 1

A bunch of blueprints cannot be linked. Like Mirage prime blueprints, Zephyr prime blueprint, Rubico Prime blueprint, many more. These are the blueprints after all parts are gathered.

Still no word on the melee rework and it's been months? Come on DE... stop fooling around with finisher animations and let's see you fix one of the many issues with the melee update. Hek even talking about it and confirming you are aware of exactly what we have been trying to tell you would be nice. Don't stick your heads in the sand because you don't like your decisions being criticized. 

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made alt-tab to Borderless Warframe re-acquire the mouse immediately (like Fullscreen).

THANK YOU ... this has been bothering me for years ^^

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2

Relic UI Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed casting a headless Loki Decoy if the Loki Erebus Helmet equipped.

@[DE]Megan Any idea when the Loki + Saturn Six Syandana Loki Decoy visual bug will be taken care of? 
v8Le2tp.jpg

Can we please have an option to "Show Owned" or "Hide Unowned" relics.

PLEASE!

I have 5 types of Axi relics, and they are the only ones i need to see, not 50 other ones.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made alt-tab to Borderless Warframe re-acquire the mouse immediately (like Fullscreen).

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Posted (edited)

"relic named sorting order" needs a fix: what is default? numbers!? names!?
  nope, something else absolutely. this make me lost in searching for relics to put in mission: "where is that radiant" "cant find intact". sometimes intact shows first, other times radiant first.
  those who got only few 10s of relic would be fine, but I have hundreds maybe thousands of them waiting to be opened.
  so, please use the old sorting order, where we had relics sorted by their refinement levels.

Edited by yilmazdurmaz

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

#BorderlessFullscreenMasterRace

Thanks DE~ 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Bless you.

When will we see UI fixes for things like this?

Hm9vLDw.jpg

"No description available" when there's clearly a description that you just gotta go to "ABOUT" to actually see.

Not to mention multiple other processes with the new UI that is unnecessarily more complex and takes more clicks than it used to with the older UI.

And can we please get an option to see which relics are vaulted in our menus already? Sounds about the right time since we're trying to make the UI more useful.

Also: The camera is still broken when speaking to Little Duck, even though it was supposed to be fixed a few hotfixes ago.

Indeed.

Same thing for relics, weapons etc. that are linked from the chat.

There's no reason why the entire screen has to be so empty and that we must hover on "About" to see what a relic contains or the stats of the weapon

Edited by Xepthrichros

Have you removed the self-damage from Cyanex?  

If so, could you put it back please?  It was useful as a means to proc Ember's passive (y'know, the passive everyone thinks is trash, because without the Cyanex being able to proc it, it IS trash).  Without it, the weapon is just MR fodder.

3 Months by now... no response nothing... encourages you to make more bug reports, NOT.

Zenith still bugged.   Never forget.   Im going to be worse than Rahetalius, who ask for vauban rework.   I would love to see a proper working zenith.   Not an unusable reload fiesta weapon.  : (    More disc throwing  than  reload with a tigris... Disappointing rework.

so when i logged in today, i tried to fight the ropalyst. when i tried, the loading bar got only up to about the W in the little warframe on the bottom, and then stopped. its been an hour, still not moved. please fix?

Why is the Rift Sigil available in the new nightwave? Is that a bug? If not, then your process is bugged - I earned that and now you're giving it away.

-Cod

Saryn's Molt animations are still bugged for certain skins, as detailed below:

On 2019-06-13 at 3:25 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Made alt-tab to Borderless Warframe re-acquire the mouse immediately (like Fullscreen).

Why not make it re-acquire the mouse for Windowed Mode too? Can I have an explanation for this?

>Made alt-tab to Borderless Warframe re-acquire the mouse immediately (like Fullscreen).

Can we get a toggle for this, personally I do not like it.