Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2 + 25.1.2.1

[DE]Megan

94 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

A bunch of blueprints cannot be linked. Like Mirage prime blueprints, Zephyr prime blueprint, Rubico Prime blueprint, many more. These are the blueprints after all parts are gathered.

Still no word on the melee rework and it's been months? Come on DE... stop fooling around with finisher animations and let's see you fix one of the many issues with the melee update. Hek even talking about it and confirming you are aware of exactly what we have been trying to tell you would be nice. Don't stick your heads in the sand because you don't like your decisions being criticized. 

"relic named sorting order" needs a fix: what is default? numbers!? names!?
  nope, something else absolutely. this make me lost in searching for relics to put in mission: "where is that radiant" "cant find intact". sometimes intact shows first, other times radiant first.
  those who got only few 10s of relic would be fine, but I have hundreds maybe thousands of them waiting to be opened.
  so, please use the old sorting order, where we had relics sorted by their refinement levels.

18 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Bless you.

When will we see UI fixes for things like this?

Hm9vLDw.jpg

"No description available" when there's clearly a description that you just gotta go to "ABOUT" to actually see.

Not to mention multiple other processes with the new UI that is unnecessarily more complex and takes more clicks than it used to with the older UI.

And can we please get an option to see which relics are vaulted in our menus already? Sounds about the right time since we're trying to make the UI more useful.

Also: The camera is still broken when speaking to Little Duck, even though it was supposed to be fixed a few hotfixes ago.

Indeed.

Same thing for relics, weapons etc. that are linked from the chat.

There's no reason why the entire screen has to be so empty and that we must hover on "About" to see what a relic contains or the stats of the weapon

Have you removed the self-damage from Cyanex?  

If so, could you put it back please?  It was useful as a means to proc Ember's passive (y'know, the passive everyone thinks is trash, because without the Cyanex being able to proc it, it IS trash).  Without it, the weapon is just MR fodder.

Zenith still bugged.   Never forget.   Im going to be worse than Rahetalius, who ask for vauban rework.   I would love to see a proper working zenith.   Not an unusable reload fiesta weapon.  : (    More disc throwing  than  reload with a tigris... Disappointing rework.

On 2019-06-13 at 3:25 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Made alt-tab to Borderless Warframe re-acquire the mouse immediately (like Fullscreen).

Why not make it re-acquire the mouse for Windowed Mode too? Can I have an explanation for this?

DE im fine with you giving away event weapon later. But cosmetic no. Atleast make me feel that i have something to show that i did the event/nw?.

What's next? NW 2.5 we get wolf armor set at rank 5.

But if you really want to do this atleast give alternative rewards to players that already own the stuff.

Archived