Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission live on all Platforms!

[DE]Megan

Immediately I have stuff to complain but can't do nothing about it.

Act to waste 3 forma is here again! I assume I'll see a gild act next week. DE, please!

Completed an act and Nora is back babbling about some bs for 1.5 minutes yet again! And I hoped I will never hear her in the mission since the moment she disappeared in season 1. I may be overreacting, but I hate her distractions soooooooooooooo much. She definitely knows how to make anything bad.

I am going to grind to rank 15 regardless, but seems like I will def not going to enjoy it.

10 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Ah, so up until Tennocon. Nice. Do we get 15 creds when we perstiege like last time?

Very good question!

There is no Prestige past Rank 15 in Intermission. Intermission is short, sweet, and simply an interim gap.

Series 2 will have Rank Prestige back.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Very good question!

There is no Prestige past Rank 15 in Intermission. Intermission is short, sweet, and simply an interim gap.

Series 2 will have Rank Prestige back.

Is the "Apply 3 Forma" challenge really necessary? I believe that should've been removed alongside the changes you made. It offers 0 challenge and forces people to use Forma even if they don't have any need to. And yes I know this can be ignored, but since Intermission is meant to be "short and sweet", we don't wanna miss out on any points.

Can you just put the blueprints for weapons in the market? It's been over 2 months waiting for this fodder weapon (plasma sword) I won't use for more than 5 minutes. Happy about the intermission, but waiting for weapon blueprints is just frustrating. 

Только что, Evhel.nVbs сказал:

Question: since time is limited to get all the rewards do we need to complete all the missions or just some of them (like 65% of S1) are enough?

Thank you

You can get around 55k per week and you have 3.5 weeks or so to get 150k = 42.9k per week needed. Looks more like 78%

1 hour ago, Sebastiantz said:

Bad Rewards even for Intermisson and the 3 Forma Challenge is still in NW?!

Please explain in full what Rewards you are looking for, How these rewards will benefit the Player-Base as a whole, and of course, please provide detailed analysis of how these Rewards you're asking for WON'T heavily unbalance any part of the Player-Base or Game.
Examples: "+300k Kuva Reward!" = "No, this would heavily unbalance the Riven sector of the game, albeit for a short time frame, and wouldn't be fair for all Players constantly farming for Kuva only to have a gigantic pile of it literally handed to the entire Player-Base."

can we pls change the 3 forma challenge to 1 or remove it.

You are hard capped to building 7 a week and there is a lot of weapon that need them(you almost need 80). There is also stuff like eximus adapters, focus lenses that need them and aura forma. There is also the fact that some players already used forma everything they want.

25 minutes ago, Darth_Predator said:

You can get around 55k per week and you have 3.5 weeks or so to get 150k = 42.9k per week needed. Looks more like 78%

So we can skip annoying missions, sounds good.

Archived