Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission live on all Platforms!

[DE]Megan

I still think you ought to ditch the Use Three Formas job, as well as the Socket X Ayatan Sculptures one. They incentivize holding off on using formas or socketing ayatan sculptures when there isn't a nightwave job to do so, instead of doing those things when it's needed. Either I have to hold onto gear I want to forma, or I have to use formas on gear I don't need to forma. The former is a waste of time because I'll be using gear that I could improve but I'm not improving it yet, the latter is a waste of time because the gear will have to be leveled again when it didn't need it AND a waste of a forma. Or, a waste of gear slots because I'll be holding onto a bunch of gear I don't use but have fully leveled.

This job does not enhance the game.

The rewards don't seem too bad, besides the 3 orokin cells LOL... come on now that is pretty sad. Something like 5 nitain would be better

Three forma challenge is annoying though, change it to one forma please. Also I really hope we don't have the "guild an item" challenges anymore...

2 hours ago, SuperMaperMan said:

Hello, I'm new to this game and still learning a few things but I'm having a lot of fun. How can I join this event? I'm mastery rank 2 if that matters.

Press "Escape", to the bottom right you will see new "Nightwave Intermission" button, press it and you'll see the challenges.

3 hours ago, (XB1)SolDust23132313 said:

Why are people so butthurt about the forma thing? Everyone has something that needs forma. I already have 3 forma on the new glaxion vandal, working on the 4th already. Seriously people it's not that hard...

You misspelled "Every new player" for "Everyone". Every new weapon leveled few times like a week ago, maybe I will put forma in some old weapon, if I'll have nice riven for it, that's it.

IMO. Forma and gild challenges have to go. And 3 cells? Really?

I would prefer something like "Farm 100 Hexenon", someone needs it for a weapon, someone for Wisp, someone for Clan decoration. Or get 5 Orokin Cells or Neural Sensors, etc. Or (but it will never happen) "he's a riven for you - unlock it."

Can you pls add a mission or achievement where you have to knock an enemy in the air and kill him before he hits the ground a certain amount of times? I do it a lot and it feels so cool BUT there's no point in doing it other than that :D

also it appears to be a bit buggy coz I did 3 missions for 11k points but only registered 1k til I restarted the game :C

8 hours ago, SuperMaperMan said:

Hello, I'm new to this game and still learning a few things but I'm having a lot of fun. How can I join this event? I'm mastery rank 2 if that matters.

When you're in Navigation (the Star Chart) look at the bottom right corner of your screen - there should be a button that says something like "Episodes". Clicking it should bring up Nightwave objectives that you can complete to gain standing with Nora Night. The rewards listed by [DE] Megan are earned every 10k standing in Nightwave that you earn, and the objectives are generally things like "Kill 150 enemies using Heat Damage" or "Complete 3 Spy Missions" or "Kill the Profit-Taker". Just do the listed objectives if you want to earn the Nightwave Standing. For the most part they should be fairly achievable, though there might be a few things that aren't achievable immediately for newer players. On the upside, if you miss out on one of the challenges you can go back later to do some of the challenges that expired if you can clear all the challenges that are up for that week. Also from what I understand you won't have to complete everything to earn all the rewards on offer, only around 75% (IIRC) or so.

Also, feel free to send me a msg in game if you want some help with one of the challenges, I'd be glad to accompany you for some of these until you get it figured out.

Archived