Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave mission UI not updating

FalconTheFirst

Adding what I was going to post to this because it is relevant.

Title: NW challenges repeatable?

The current electricity challenge seems to be bugged: I completed it in ESO with Volt, got the standing for it, checked the UI (completed both the kill 500 enemies and the 150 enemies with electricity challenge), both had the completed icon and we're moved to the back of the list. I get out of the mission and check the NW screen, I still have 7k standing (6k from the 500 one, 1k from the 150 electricity one) and the ui shows I did not yet complete the electricity challenge. https://imgur.com/dYjxIk2

I just tested it and it seems like I do not get credit for completing the electricity challenge again. It now shows completed after the mission aswell.

Edited by Derunik

Another Nightwave UI bug here:

Just logged in, completed "Apply 3 Forma" challenge, opened Nightwave menu. It showed me that I've reached rank 5 and rank 6 with respective rewards.

Buuut... look at the screenshot. 3 Forma challenge completed, but still rank 4 with 10000 / 10000 points LOL

eA7WoOb.png

On 2019-06-15 at 8:57 AM, bl1te said:

Another Nightwave UI bug here:

Just logged in, completed "Apply 3 Forma" challenge, opened Nightwave menu. It showed me that I've reached rank 5 and rank 6 with respective rewards.

Buuut... look at the screenshot. 3 Forma challenge completed, but still rank 4 with 10000 / 10000 points LOL

Reveal hidden contents

eA7WoOb.png

I just had the exact same bug happen.

Edited by Kalidar
restarting the game fixed it for me.