Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission Forma Bug

(NSW)Kawlon

Dear Fourms, 

I was extremely excited when I heard that Nightwave was back, if only for a short time. I went to check the Missions and saw there was a “Polarize with 3 Forma” mission. I had 3 on me, so I went ahead and used 3 Forma on weapons and Warframes that needed them. However I was confused, and a little upset, to find out that non of my 3 Forma were counted when I used them, and I did not complete the mission. Now you can understand why this is a little frustrating, as even though Forma are common from relics, you still must farm them, and wait around a day for them to make. Let alone using your materials for them. All the other missions so far seem to function as intended but the Forma one. If there’s a reason for this happening, and I just don’t know it, please inform me! 

- Kawlon

13 hours ago, (NSW)mrjzerman said:

By any chance that you used the forma while in the Simularcum and not in the orbiter? Back in season 1, only forma applied in the orbiter's arsenal were counted for the acts. 

Well, seeing as I don’t have the Simularcum unlocked, I don’t believe so. XD

Thank you for your response!