Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Operation: Plague Star? [LIVE]

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Well you do seem overly 'energetic' in going against the pc users who think that xbox should be the ONLY platform being delayed... and I do love how you try to twist the post as though it's aimed at xbox players when I quite clearly put xbox build, as you can see from the bit you quoted.

As I said it seems that you're being rather unreasonable when you are basically saying that the other platforms, which have no issues according to the DE post, need to wait just to satisfy YOUR needs to be on equal terms with the entitled pc master race (by the way that's straight from YOUR posts...). 

Any normal person on console would be used to the 'delay' between pc and console, they would be fine with a few days delay to fix the bug which is ONLY on their platform because they know that they would get the same duration as pc, just starting and ending a little later... but nope, you just want to be 'special'

Yeah, I’m not taking you seriously with that PC Master Race comment.

The rest of the platforms will be under PC for however long.

The wait won’t kill you, since Console has had to endure it for so long.

I’m sick of PC people thinking they rule over all players, when they don’t.

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

I never mentioned Cross play, only cross progression.

You can not have cross-progression without all platform being updated at the same time effectively making it the same as having cross-play and you can not have that without holding back PC due to consoles having such a slow update process.

P.S. Nice of you to ignore everything else I said.

Just now, ___Grim___ said:

You can not have cross-progression without all platform being updated at the same time effectively making it the same as having cross-play and you can not have that without holding back PC due to consoles having such a slow update process.

If I get things on PC that aren’t available on Console yet, lock it to my PC account, like with PC accounts on Switch, their Fortuna items were locked until Fortuna came to Switch.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

Calm down, damm somebody his panty's are pulled up to high.

Everyone expected the plague to lange last night, so it's understandable for all players to be triggerd, especially if its on a console you dont play. 

Just hope xbox get's it sorted fast so we all can play.

DElaying this event is not end of world,  there are tons of stuff for us to do like, nightwave with all its flaws. not our first DElay. guess  not everyone can chill that easy and wait for  stuff. but thats natural.have faith in devs. since always we were first to play,  when consoles get their versions, and  updates. im  guess tolerant enuf to overlook  that matters  but not everyone can. Making errors is newbies and childs priviledges corectign  and guiding them is adults and vets role. guess not everyone agree to this ^^.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Like Nightwave, it's important to have Plague Star run simultaneously on all Platforms,

Curious, what is the reasoning for this? Why does this operation have to be synced with console? Is there some underlying change somewhere that requires stuff to be synced these days?

What the hell, I'm off work today for this?...

This is downright ridiculous at this point. We know DE is busy with Tennocon and all that but this is a RERUN of an event and has been announced MONTHS in advance and you're only finding issues now? Is there even a testing team?

I don't remember DE being like this, I mean sure the occasional DElay is a given but not like this. We're ALL getting delayed because of XBOX? Really? Just release it on every other platform and then add time on XBOX based on the time they waited.

There's no cross play, no cross progression, literally no possible excuse aside from a slight delay on the only platform with problems and this has happened with alerts in the past. I don't see what's the problem in delaying 1 platform to get the other 3 going.

Just my 2 cents, I'm honestly surprised here.

hace 1 hora, (XB1)Heart of Bastet dijo:

PC rules over all other kind of gaming, at least in many kind of games. With your joystick it's like you are using some fluffly boxing gloves, and with my mouse and keyboard I have fists of steel. 

EDIT. And don't forget the system's limitations of consoles that limit PC... not only limitations of joystick compared to keyboard, but hardware specifications. I guess you'll never get 144/210fps over there. 

With so many PC players feeling butthurt about it not being out at the same time, DE are trying to launch things simulateously across all platforms. I know you are all "Master Race" and all that, but you can see where they are coming from. It is easier to keep track if everything is uniform and released at once. 

Maybe they are looking into cross platform at some point. PC players would not be happy if there was an issue that stopped it working on there but was released to console because there were no issues there. It would be an outcry of "well why not wait then". 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ToxickToe said:

With so many PC players feeling butthurt about it not being out at the same time, DE are trying to launch things simulateously across all platforms. I know you are all "Master Race" and all that, but you can see where they are coming from. It is easier to keep track if everything is uniform and released at once.

Yea, please tells us how it  is "easier to keep track if everything is uniform and released at once." when one very limited and restrictive platform is holding everyone else back due to being limited and restrictive.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ToxickToe said:

Maybe they are looking into cross platform at some point. PC players would not be happy if there was an issue that stopped it working on there but was released to console because there were no issues there. It would be an outcry of "well why not wait then". 

Nice straw man you got there.

2 minutes ago, ___Grim___ said:

Yea, please tells us how it  is "easier to keep track if everything is uniform and released at once." when one very limited and restrictive platform is holding everyone else back due to being limited and restrictive.

Nice straw man you got there.

See, this is what I mean about the PC Master Race BS. 

Can't be bothered for Plague Star TBH. Did it twice already and don't have anything I need from it unless it comes with new parts.

It's honestly a little sad to see players bickering like PC or consoles have any control over DE's ineffective time management, planning and testing.

Also, it is disappointing that once again it appears that DE managed to put themselves into the annual position of attempting to bite off way more than they can chew, partly because of their fan convention. Everything is grinding to a halt, no Railjack yet, no New War, no Nightwave S2 and now the inability to rerun plague star when promised.

Anyway, I hope the fixes come quick so DE can get Plague Star out of the way.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)ToxickToe said:

PC players would not be happy if there was an issue that stopped it working on there but was released to console because there were no issues there. It would be an outcry of "well why not wait then". 

I would be happy for you and patiently waiting for mine turn. If i'm experiencing inconveniences that doesn't mean others should

9 hours ago, (PS4)The1stAzrael said:

*3 other platforms. Don't forget the Nintenno xD

I don't know why some many of the PC players here take console tenno for granted, as I mentioned in another thread, PC tenno aren't the only ones carrying this game. We're all lifting together. That said, releasing Plague Star on the other  platforms, and just extending Xbox's event duration would be the best solution here, but someone else posted it's also PC having issues. Whether thats true or not, we may never know.

At this point i dont even know what the meaning of his original comment is, thought it was sarcastic salt at fist but now im starting to think he only cares about PC.

"I don't know why some many of the PC players here take console tenno for granted" Ive met a few fun individuals in the interwebs: they were heavy on console wars at some point the swapped to PC and forgot to grow up along the way, had ppl rip on them for not having a console and became an elitist, just like fire and many other things. Tho this is person to person and not just a PC thing. 

Extending the Xbox duration would be a nice compromise for not releasing on time. But still would like to know why they decided to sync events. 

The amount of stupid people under this post is amazing. De just did a bull____ not delivering the event to the platforms it was working on, simply because it would actually change NOTHING to Xbox players if pc and PS4 got the event first. It's not like de will take less time to fix Xbox bugs if update is not released for the other platforms. If it was the other way around and pc had a critical bug but Xbox and PS4 didn't, I wouldn't simply give a flying ____ if they got the update on time, cause it wouldn't actually change anything to me.

That being said, I am NOT saying that it's Xbox players fault. It's just de fault for taking dumb decisions sometime.

Again, I have nothing against any Xbox players out there and I respect their desire to get the event as soon as possible. I just don't get why some of them say that we (PC and PS4) HAVE to wait for them, since waiting for them won't make the update deliver faster to Xbox.

Also, please de, appreciate your work really a lot, but please hurry the ____ up.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)ToxickToe said:

See, this is what I mean about the PC Master Race BS. 

What, saying the objective truth that consoles are more limited and restrictive than PCs is now "PC Master Race BS. " ? You do realize that the supposed fix for this issue was ready yesterday, however, due to the console's need for a certification process by the manufacturer for every patch it has yet to be deployed....totally not more restrictive and limiting.

17 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Those xbox one people and their issues... can't think outside the box still.

Console's require certification on updates to maintain quality... the issue could've just as likely popped up on PS4 or PC. PS4 would've led to the same issue with a delay. PC would've just been hotfixed. Besides, wouldn't you prefer everything to actually work as intended rather than have to fight broken enemies or be faced with objectives which didn't update?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)WhySoGaming said:

wouldn't you prefer everything to actually work as intended rather than have to fight broken enemies or be faced with objectives which didn't update?

Wouldn't you prefer DE being professional and respecting THEIR release dates? Lmao

8 minutes ago, (XB1)WhySoGaming said:

Console's require certification on updates to maintain quality... the issue could've just as likely popped up on PS4 or PC. PS4 would've led to the same issue with a delay. PC would've just been hotfixed. Besides, wouldn't you prefer everything to actually work as intended rather than have to fight broken enemies or be faced with objectives which didn't update?

You took that way too personally. It was a play on words joke. If you read the post you would have know that plague star on all platforms is having issues too. Current Xbox cert has nothing to do with Plague Star but they can't push a second thing till the first cert is complete. Good job trying to white knight

Archived