Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Operation: Plague Star? [LIVE]

[DE]Megan

For anyone that might be curious.  If you max the plague star standing and turn it all in you get 164 Forma ~O.o~ Unless they change it this year

😄

(video below lol)  I'm waiting (patiently) to do it again.  need 3 other try hards.  lets make a pre-made group?  is your freezer stashed with hot pockets?

And now I'm here, with the nightwave challenges finished (all except for the forma one, cause the only weapon I miss and want to forma in the game is ironically the plague kripath), waiting for an event that, as usual, has been DElayed. For real, get your ____ together DE, i can only see comments of players that are irritated by your continuous delays every  single  time. As someone has already pointed out, you are not being professional now.

3 minutes ago, Dojii_ said:

For anyone that might be curious.  If you max the plague star standing and turn it all in you get 164 Forma ~O.o~ Unless they change it this year

😄

(video below lol)  I'm waiting (patiently) to do it again.  need 3 other try hards.  lets make a pre-made group?  is your freezer stashed with hot pockets?

Yeah I’m sure, if we could ever get plague star lmfao.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

One of the very few times PC has to wait (and not even a month like console usually gets), and all the entitled PCMR posts come out asking DE to just stick it to the console players.

Worth the wait lol

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

Honestly was gonna say the exact same lol

That's not the point here, obviously we wish console players got the update on time as well. We're not PCMR, or at least most of us aren't.

The point is that this is a huge inconsistency with the way DE handles other updates/operations. As others have said, Plague Star previously has never had to go live on all platforms at the same time before now. It's not that we're upset that we have to wait, more that we have to wait for extremely arbitrary reasons.

Just now, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

Why pc players gotta be so dang impatient all the time? Not acceptable.

I agree with you, fam. The infantile behavior out of the PC community is really why I always enjoyed playing on consoles more. Grow up, PC players. It's not the end of the world if you miss ONE tedious grind event.

1 minute ago, Kromatia said:

The infantile behavior out of the PC community is really why I always enjoyed playing on consoles more. Grow up, PC players

Oh, so you are saying that all the pc players got an infantile behaviour? Wow that's a stupid ___ statement. You should grow up.

This is honestly ridiculous. An event announced 2(?) months in advance and a delay is announced the day it is supposed to have launched. I'm sorry, but being unable to meet the deadlines you've set for yourselves is honestly extremely unprofessional as mentioned in previous posts.

hace 3 minutos, (XB1)Jake6Two dijo:

We waited 2 weeks longer than you for Jovian, and the bugs were still absolutely horrible, so don’t hit me with that “it has to be worked out” stuff lol 

When it's usually a month, but here you are ...

7 minutes ago, Terroriz3 said:

I'm sorry, but being unable to meet the deadlines you've set for yourselves is honestly extremely unprofessional as mentioned in previous posts.

They'll never miss prime access dates though :crylaugh:

Holding an event up for the PC players is unfair. DE should have checked if the event will properly work on consoles weeks back so that issues like this would have been prevented. I don't care about the console players, they should be used to being late in receiving updates and events by now due to the procedures needed to get updates on their game versions AND DE should have anticipated the possible re-application of certs prior to "ANNOUNCING" a release date for this event.

There is no existing crossplay in the game. Why hold it up against us PC players?

Well at least we can get the actual gaming experience for this because you are worried to launch a working event. Not like other games that update with new content and then restarts all day long with hotfixes for bugs, crashes and glitches... man I hate when that happens.

Archived