Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Where is Operation: Plague Star? [LIVE]

Recommended Posts

Justo ahora, (XB1)Jake6Two dijo:

“I don’t care about Xbox” lol glad I’m not playing on pc. Y’all sound compassionate.😂

Saddly there's some people that don't quite understand how this works. And that still discriminating other plataforms players. We are all here ecause we all love the same game, regardless which plataform we play on. I'm a PC player but i understand why it is important to release an update for everyone.

  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

“I don’t care about Xbox” lol glad I’m not playing on pc. Y’all sound compassionate.😂

The people who are saying things along that line are in the far minority.

The main issue is the lack of a reason to have things sync up at all as they have never needed to in the past, so this delay feels arbitrary.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DanteSamaSr said:

Saddly there's some people that don't quite understand how this works. And that still discriminating other plataforms players. We are all here ecause we all love the same game, regardless which plataform we play on. I'm a PC player but i understand why it is important to release an update for everyone.

See? Cool pc player right here. Follow his example lmao

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, the community is clearly pissed as f*ck. And rightfully so. We've been waiting for this event to happen for the THIRD time, for nearly a full year. Some people made sacrifices to be able to play the event on the stated release day. The third iteration of an reused event. If it was a PC or all-platform bug, we'd still be pissed because you would've had so much time to fix it before the promised date. But here, it's a CONSOLE bug. For an event that had NEVER been synced with consoles in any way. And now suddenly you decide to screw over the PC playerbase for an xbox issue? **** this. This is unprofessional behavior. I'm starting to be really, really pissed at the tendancy to [DE]laying everything we're waiting for.

I'm sorry, I usually am on the other side of the fight, but this time I'm fed up. Git your ****e straight please.

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Why we have to wait for the xbox version?

We cant even crossplay - so no sense in delaying it for all other plattforms.

Just release it for the working plattforms as you always did before.

Some player waited nearly a year for the update and instead of working on plague star you just released intermission which has a much lower priority.

I dont understand what you guys at DE do the last months - i was always supporting your methods and updates but why you want to sync updates on all plattforms last few months?

PC is the Beta as it always was - why change that?

All the flame and salt you get for this move is very justified imo. Hope you release the operation soon and not letting players wait for the xbox fix.

PS: @all that call me selfish - i already participated in the first two plague stars and got all rewards already - i just wanna criticise the DE methods and the wrong prioritys they have in the last year/months.

Edited by Goenna
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, zirkwander said:

I don't care about the console players, they should be used to being late in receiving updates and events

Thought yall don't say that part out loud lol

  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

A lot of selfish people in this thread. 

If I'm selfish for being mad about burning a vacation day from work (I only get 10 a year) for this event and seeing it go to waste because DE feels the need to suddenly release Plague Star on all platforms simultaneously, then I'll wear that selfish tag with pride bro.

  • Haha 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hamloaf said:

If I'm selfish for being mad about burning a vacation day from work (I only get 10 a year) for this event and seeing it go to waste because DE feels the need to suddenly release Plague Star on all platforms simultaneously, then I'll wear that selfish tag with pride bro.

So, if an xbox guy burned a day of vacation, it's all good because he's xbox.

Yep that's definitely the tag.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DeviousDream said:

Look, the community is clearly pissed as f*ck. And rightfully so. We've been waiting for this event to happen for the THIRD time, for nearly a full year. Some people made sacrifices to be able to play the event on the stated release day. The third iteration of an reused event. If it was a PC or all-platform bug, we'd still be pissed because you would've had so much time to fix it before the promised date. But here, it's a CONSOLE bug. For an event that had NEVER been synced with consoles in any way. And now suddenly you decide to screw over the PC playerbase for an xbox issue? **** this. This is unprofessional behavior. I'm starting to be really, really pissed at the tendancy to [DE]laying everything we're waiting for.

I'm sorry, I usually am on the other side of the fight, but this time I'm fed up. Git your ****e straight please.

At least you PC elitists have got to experience it for the THIRD time. This will be the first time us Nintenno will get to experience it. Yet I am perfectly happy with waiting so our pals on Xbox don't get to miss out or lag behind.

Waiting an extra few hours/days isn't going to kill you. So sit your a** down and shut up!

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

So, if an xbox guy burned a day of vacation, it's all good because he's xbox.

Yep that's definitely the tag.

Thank you! Oh but wait, Xbox should have expected that right? 

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goenna said:

 

PC is the Beta as it always was - why change that?

 

Because for the first time, nothing was wrong with the PC version. And they don't want to let the XBox babies feel the disappointments of DE's public beta testers feel when the events being released on PC has more bugs than a mange-ridden Kubrodon.

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zurefox said:

Just wait, isn't a xbox problem only.
UOnP6js.png

Welp, lmao. There ya go guys.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

At least you PC elitists have got to experience it for the THIRD time. This will be the first time us Nintenno will get to experience it. Yet I am perfectly happy with waiting so our pals on Xbox don't get to miss out or lag behind.

Waiting an extra few hours/days isn't going to kill you. So sit your a** down and shut up!

Elitists? This is where it all started. This is where we beta-test for you f**ks to get a smoother ride because of console update systems having more limitations. And "missing" out is incorrect as they would still get the same time as any of us would. 

The point is that this event was never synced between platforms and doesn't even have a reason to be. If this is the kind of bullsh** we'd get with crossplatforms, I say Hek no to it.

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most important part is can we retake the Plague Star Bounty from the Konzu Tents? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

At least you PC elitists have got to experience it for the THIRD time. This will be the first time us Nintenno will get to experience it. Yet I am perfectly happy with waiting so our pals on Xbox don't get to miss out or lag behind.

Waiting an extra few hours/days isn't going to kill you. So sit your a** down and shut up!

Don't get your hopes up, knowing how buggy is the open world in the Switch version of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeviousDream said:

Elitists? This is where it all started. This is where we beta-test for you f**ks to get a smoother ride because of console update systems having more limitations. And "missing" out is incorrect as they would still get the same time as any of us would. 

The point is that this event was never synced between platforms and doesn't even have a reason to be. If this is the kind of bullsh** we'd get with crossplatforms, I say Hek no to it.

Now once you've calmed down, please explain to me how releasing this to PC would've helped solved the problem for xbox.  You know, since you're a "beta tester."

  • Like 1
  • Applause 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how pc acts like they just do the beta testing out of the kindness of there hearts for all the consoles. Most of y’all don’t care what so ever about anything happening on console, you’re just happy to play. Most of you probably don’t even submit feedback lmfao.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

I love how pc acts like they just do the beta testing out of the kindness of there hearts for all the consoles. Most of y’all don’t care what so ever about anything happening on console, you’re just happy to play. Most of you probably don’t even submit feedback lmfao.

Isn't it obvious yet? Of course we don't care about what's happening in the consoles because whatever bugs that you experience in console version are bugs that we have been giving feedback for a fix weeks before the version was released to you folks and DE had failed to catch during their console release. I will not be surprised if you don't experience majority of the headaches we had during the RopaLol fight - that's an example of us debugging the game for DE and console people.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, zirkwander said:

Isn't it obvious yet? Of course we don't care about what's happening in the consoles because whatever bugs that you experience in console version are bugs that we have been giving feedback for a fix weeks before the version was released to you folks and DE had failed to catch during their console release. I will not be surprised if you don't experience majority of the headaches we had during the RopaLol fight - that's an example of us debugging the game for DE and console people.

Ropa fights one of the buggiest things in the game rn, peoples consoles are literally shutting off mid fight, but go on about how y’all have saved us pls

Edited by (XB1)Jake6Two
Mispell
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well you know consoles are a peasantry to us. 

So being held down by a bunch of peasants after so much hype is really pain.

And not gonna lie, I indeed don't care what's happening on peasantry platforms, after all why would we ?

Edited by LuKhada
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuKhada said:

Well you know consoles are a peasantry to us. 

So being held down by a bunch of peasants after so much hype is really pain.

And not gonna lie, I indeed don't care what's happening on peasantry platforms, after all why would we ?

Once again, very compassionate. I never said you did, I said y’all act like ya do. Big difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...