Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Operation: Plague Star? [LIVE]

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

Now once you've calmed down, please explain to me how releasing this to PC would've helped solved the problem for xbox.  You know, since you're a "beta tester."

1 minute ago, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

Ropa fights one of the buggiest things in the game rn, peoples consoles are literally shutting off mid fight, but go on about how y’all have saved us pls

Geez. I hope the PC players have farmed enough Cryotic to treat those burns! 🤣

51 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

I agree with you, fam. The infantile behavior out of the PC community is really why I always enjoyed playing on consoles more. Grow up, PC players. It's not the end of the world if you miss ONE tedious grind event.

The feeling is mutual, "fam"...kindly feel free to stay there.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Geez. I hope the PC players have farmed enough Cryotic to treat those burns! 🤣

And I hope the Switch has enough power to run the open-world portion of the game without severe FPS drops. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

Ropa fights one of the buggiest things in the game rn, peoples consoles are literally shutting off mid fight, but go on about how y’all have saved us pls

PC players can only report bugs to DE, which we do A LOT, many often being ignored or left unfixed on PC builds too. 

PC players can't actually physically fix the bugs they report so if you've still got bugs on the console builds you need to go have a chat with DE... the bugs not being fixed have nothing to do with the PC players...

So much bitterness in this thread. I sympathize with those that took vacation days and everything.
But let's be honest. This is nothing new in the world of gaming, and acting like the sky is falling or you've been betrayed in no way helps the situation.
Relax, let the people do their job, and I guess vent if you need to but dang...

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

I love how pc acts like they just do the beta testing out of the kindness of there hearts for all the consoles. Most of y’all don’t care what so ever about anything happening on console, you’re just happy to play. Most of you probably don’t even submit feedback lmfao.

This lmao. I'm grateful for the polished version, and don't mind waiting, but don't pretend like y'all boot the game up, find a bug, and go to the forums "Oh my DE, fix this so console players can get it fixed". DE is the one who concerns about that, and uses pc's workforce in order to make warframe safe for certs.

As for the delay, as said, it's not "pc is bug-free and xbox is holding everyone up". If Xbox had a problem it's probably because the issue from pc wasn't fixed for them, as Megan confirms. And honestly this does seem like another round of cross-progression testing. So I am all for it, and I'll gladly wait for everyone else for the greater good that is player freedom to game anywhere.

It may be rough at start but like every change everyone will evetually settle down if it happens. And all this salt towards xbox is just because Megan said "Xbox". If they had done it like Nightwave and told no one about it there wouldn't be all this salt fest. And if they hadn't said June 12 it'd be the same since no one would have planned free days and everyone would just have to git gud all the same.

All in all, drop the salt. It's just a game in the end and no one is dying because of this. This thread is why DE doesn't do release dates  and why I found it strange they announced June 12. This goes for everyone.

I know right, I had to be honest and say out loud what every pc player's thinking, I may dislike peasants but I'm not into hypocrits either. 

Sorry for the brutal truth, please don't chase me with forks I beg you 

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Jake6Two said:

Actually, it is affecting pc also. Go check the last page of this forum lol.

You'll forgive me if I assume that's BS, specifics-free ***-covering by a community manager desperate to quell community outrage a bit, given the earlier clear, specific statements this was an Xbox issue. But whatever makes you feel better 🙂

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

PC players can only report bugs to DE, which we do A LOT, many often being ignored or left unfixed on PC builds too. 

PC players can't actually physically fix the bugs they report so if you've still got bugs on the console builds you need to go have a chat with DE... the bugs not being fixed have nothing to do with the PC players...

I absolutely realize that. WHAT IM SAYING IS, if you guys are reporting bugs, that’s because YOU are experiencing the bugs and YOU want them fixed for YOUR platform. You’re not beta testing for us, like multiple people have said in this thread. You’re testing for yourself (.)  I’m not saying there’s a single thing wrong with that, I’m just saying don’t preach that you’re our saviors when you could give a crap about us.

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Considering I run Tricap and Orb Mothers several days a week without a hitch. 

I mean, i would be surprised if you couldn't considering the switch runs the game at 720p, or is it 540p? i dont remember how high it could get.

This has NOTHING to do with PC getting it early compared to consoles. As far as I know, all platforms have issues from what I understand. What's highly unacceptable is telling us there's problems on the date itself with an event date given to us months ago. It's almost as if they JUST tried to put the event back and noticed there's issues with it. And this wouldn't be a problem ordinarily, because delays are acceptable some times, but DE has delayed almost all new content and now, unexpectedly, even old content to the point where players feel frustrated because those of us that relied on their dates, got screwed.

Making this a console vs. PC issue is complete bullS#&$. Hold DE to the same standard you hold other companies: it is unacceptable and highly unprofessional to set a date months in advance, have players make plans for the upcoming date, and only inform them of issues on the date itself.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

when you can expect Plague Star this week!

Actually, it would be best not to mention any specific dates from now on. It's really frustrating when you tell us a specific date and eventually DE's end would fail to deliver. Just drop the events like you do for your hot fixes, no announcements aside from the surprise Red Text in-game. That way, people's hopes are not being brought up then would crash down at the last minute and unnecessary hate threads like this are avoided. 

Just now, ZeroEmpathy said:

This has NOTHING to do with PC getting it early compared to consoles. As far as I know, all platforms have issues from what I understand. What's highly unacceptable is telling us there's problems on the date itself with an event date given to us months ago. It's almost as if they JUST tried to put the event back and noticed there's issues with it. And this wouldn't be a problem ordinarily, because delays are acceptable some times, but DE has delayed almost all new content and now, unexpectedly, even old content to the point where players feel frustrated because those of us that relied on their dates, got screwed.

Making this a console vs. PC issue is complete bullS#&$. Hold DE to the same standard you hold other companies: it is unacceptable and highly unprofessional to set a date months in advance, have players make plans for the upcoming date, and only inform them of issues on the date itself.

It's not either/or. Uncovering this stuff day-of is pathetic, unprofessional half-assedness even if the event is bugged for every platform under the sun. Delaying platform X because of an issue/delay exclusive to platform Y is also unacceptable, but for different reasons.

5 minutes ago, zirkwander said:

Actually, it would be best not to mention any specific dates from now on. It's really frustrating when you tell us a specific date and eventually DE's end would fail to deliver. Just drop the events like you do for your hot fixes, no announcements aside from the surprise Red Text in-game. That way, people's hopes are not being brought up then would crash down at the last minute and unnecessary hate threads like this are avoided. 

With this, I wholeheartedly agree. Can't get mad at something you don't know to exist. And thus most of the complaints, elitist behaviour and entitlement are heavily reduced. Not specifically about pc, but everything because consoles do this as well sometimes.

All of this is because people are too used to DE holding their hand trough every single detail. Oversharing is as bad as not caring about an audience.

Wait, how this is turned out as a rage towards PC players? just because we can't accept the fact that for only ONE console the event has been postponed (which I find hilarious just because on PC, PS4 and XBOX has returned multiple times) And now, after 6 months and more of time to fix it we are let down by a stupid bug which could be fixed only sending to cert a whole patch.

The "evil" here is not a whole faction of gamers, it's the fact that the event was announced 1 month in advance without testing it first! 

Try to understand that no one is upset with any console player, only with those that didn't tested properly the event.

So you are saying due to a console cert that PC is not getting the event at the promised time.  Okay so if we are all the same THEN ALL TENNOGEN IS PURCHASABLE WITH PLAT ON PC.  I am sick of holding things back on PC because of this incompetence of bringing everything out at the same time.  I did not buy a console and I am on PC and am a beta tester since we seem to find the bugs that the consoles never have to deal with. I would love that you cert some of the original patches that had game breaking bugs and see how the console players feel.   This event was promised months ago and for some reason it wasn't tested till when? Today?  Please promote your QA testers to the unemployment line.

Promises were not met.  I remember even on the last streams they were talking about.  Please give the non broken consoles some perks due to xbox being a failure.

Archived