Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burnt out from Nightwave - Intermission!

DreisterDino

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil...

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

• Like 3

vor 11 Minuten schrieb DreisterDino:

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

That one made me laugh quite a bit. Can't wait for people to actually complain and not just bait.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil...

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

Well played. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Nightwave in a nutshell. A terrible system made to make people feel terrible, both for doing it and for not doing it.

time to take all the parts people disliked about the newest content and teasers, staple them together with a few exclusive rewards.... bam nightwave.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Nightwave in a nutshell. A terrible system made to make people feel terrible, both for doing it and for not doing it.

Serious question here, when's the last time you did anything in this game and didn't complain about it? 

Because I'm kinda noticing a trend. 

• Like 3

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Ver1dian:

I must admit, you had me there at the first half.

I might have got carried away a little to the end of the first half,

but my level of seriousness went up to at least 2.7 when i talked about the rewards...i mean, how can DESATURATION count as a proper reward for anything? 🤔

I would have been totally fine with an oversaturated colour palette though, that would be a great reward i must admit...

Edit: Anyway, i am going to bed now, i wish you all a good Night(wave)....omg 🙄

Edited by DreisterDino

2 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

I might have gotten carried away a little to the end of the first half,

but my level of seriousness went up to at least 2.7 when i talked about the rewards...i mean, how can DESATURATION count as a proper reward for anything? 🤔

I would have been totally fine with an oversaturated colour palette though, that would be a great reward i must admit...

meh, anything that gives me insentive to play. At least its not a glyph.

31 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Rift sigil came out long before scars of arbitration sigil so it should technically be the scars of arbitration is a straight up ripoff of the rift sigil

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Serious question here, when's the last time you did anything in this game and didn't complain about it? 

Because I'm kinda noticing a trend. 

I have no complaints about the the stuff in the Jovian Concord. I had little complaints about Fortuna (you know, stuff like Ambient Occlusion murdering framerate)

What trend are you noticing, the fact that I hate Nigthwave? Yeah, it's sh*t and I'll call it sh*t until it stops being sh*t. I wouldn't be calling it sh*t if it wasn't. Also, how is that a trend?

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Well, this one take 5 mission for me, so yes... it wasn't ez.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

I have no complaints about the the stuff in the Jovian Concord. I had little complaints about Fortuna (you know, stuff like Ambient Occlusion murdering framerate)

What trend are you noticing, the fact that I hate Nigthwave? Yeah, it's sh*t and I'll call it sh*t until it stops being sh*t. I wouldn't be calling it sh*t if it wasn't. Also, how is that a trend?

I figure you need a hobby to help you deal with your pent up frustrations. Have you ever considered maybe playing video games or something relaxing? 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Gamma is the best palette in the game.  I have it from years ago and it DESTROYS classic and classic saturated...unless you WANT to look like a hyper saturated Fortnight reject or, you know, a clown.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

Well, I had a good chuckle. Well done.

In my case, I've already done half the stuff in just an hour. Gonna wait till I get my Fulmin back to 30 for the Exterminate and Forma ones. The Orb Vallis ones I'll do together in my spare time. I already clear out 12 relics a day, so meh on that.

I like to plan ahead.

• Like 1

kek. I thought it was a bit soon, not even 24 hours yet! player salt has to marinate first, like putting sauce on a chicken.. a really whiny, salty, entitled chicken..

I'll be doing all of them, except maybe the chaches one because I keep getting BS Tilesets checking, I check every damn room and always get 2/3.. cache hunting is kinda tedious, I pity those who were forced to get Nitain that way until now.