Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DreisterDino

Burnt out from Nightwave - Intermission!

Recommended Posts

kek. I thought it was a bit soon, not even 24 hours yet! player salt has to marinate first, like putting sauce on a chicken.. a really whiny, salty, entitled chicken..

I'll be doing all of them, except maybe the chaches one because I keep getting BS Tilesets checking, I check every damn room and always get 2/3.. cache hunting is kinda tedious, I pity those who were forced to get Nitain that way until now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

 

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil...

 

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

 

 

Gems doesnt take that long, look for the blue cracks and mine them, doesnt take long.

rare fish: this one might be a bit problematic but look up when and where the fishes spawn and get a fortuna fishing spear for them. 

It is explicity stated in the forma challenge that ”this does NOT work in simulacrum”. Sometimes its better to read up instead of rushing things.

20p is nothing, honestly, just sell some ducat fodder or a aytn sculpture or something. Can alsp be bought from baro ki teer when he has it (he is coming now on friday).

downgrade? Hey its a free color palette, sure it might be a ”downgrade” in your eyes but you litterly save 75 plat on it. Also gives new players a chance to have more colors than just the original ones.

Rift sigil have been around way longer than the arbitration version, if i recall correctly, rift sigil was pretty hard to come over when it first came around. 

 

I apologise if i misunderstood your post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

 

Gems doesnt take that long, look for the blue cracks and mine them, doesnt take long.

rare fish: this one might be a bit problematic but look up when and where the fishes spawn and get a fortuna fishing spear for them. 

It is explicity stated in the forma challenge that ”this does NOT work in simulacrum”. Sometimes its better to read up instead of rushing things.

20p is nothing, honestly, just sell some ducat fodder or a aytn sculpture or something. Can alsp be bought from baro ki teer when he has it (he is coming now on friday).

downgrade? Hey its a free color palette, sure it might be a ”downgrade” in your eyes but you litterly save 75 plat on it. Also gives new players a chance to have more colors than just the original ones.

Rift sigil have been around way longer than the arbitration version, if i recall correctly, rift sigil was pretty hard to come over when it first came around. 

 

I apologise if i misunderstood your post.

You did, this was a 100% sarcastic post and I feel disappointed seeing so many players taking it as serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Seriously, i was playing for half an hour already and i feel so pressured to do it all, i cant take it anymore.

The rare gems are soo god damn rare and fishes spawn inside of rocks - i tried drilling myself to them with Ripkas+Riven+Amalgan Mod but it didnt work!

I dont even wanna start with all those bugs - i wasted 3 formas on weapons in the simularum just to notice it doesnt work...fix it!

And do you seriously expect me to spend 20 platin for a good looking glyph i can deploy just so people dont laugh about the standard glyphs i own!?!

Come on, crack 10 relics? 10??? how am i supposed to farm all of those in 1 week AND open them? thats ridiculous - i have a life besides Warframe -_-

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

 

Just to find out that the colourpalette is just a downgrade of the Classic Colour Palette.

And the so called Rift Sigil is a straight up ripoff from the Scars of Arbitrations Sigil...

 

If you feel burnt out just like me, use this topic and tell us what bothers you, General Discussion always has an Open Ear for you!

 

Lol!

Careful - a lot of people will think you're serious. :laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how all the hardcore Nightwave hating crowd has come out to take this entirely seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

You did, this was a 100% sarcastic post and I feel disappointed seeing so many players taking it as serious.

So you were kind of bored and tried to troll the forum.

You got no life I assume then.

I can't add anything else to this time wasting topic I move along...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like that there is a colour pallet in its rewards track since i want stuff that is past that point but im going to end up with an unwanted set of colours that im going to have to get removed from my account again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm almost (probably not) way past  max rank already,and now I will quit gaming forever,since I am so tired of this neverending grind that I have done since this morning....o.O 

 

/s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I smiled at the OP...

Another smile I got from the event itself. First mission I did after it was implemented was an Axi relic extermination (Pluto, random group) which of course turned into the usual noisy and messy rush to the end while killing helpless Corpus. Then at the extraction I get this message:

Silent Eliminator
Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected

Completely ridiculous but 9000 standing in the bag is 9000 standing in the bag.:satisfied:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rastaban75 said:

I smiled at the OP...

Another smile I got from the event itself. First mission I did after it was implemented was an Axi relic extermination (Pluto, random group) which of course turned into the usual noisy and messy rush to the end while killing helpless Corpus. Then at the extraction I get this message:

Silent Eliminator
Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected

Completely ridiculous but 9000 standing in the bag is 9000 standing in the bag.:satisfied:

I love doing that one solo. It's a lot of fun, honestly, especially without Loki or Ivara or whatnot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sad thing is, ppl will post this kind of post few days later, and they mean it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 13 Stunden schrieb DerGreif2:

Then a little tip: dont do it... jesus... its optional. Its not even night wave season 2. I thought this was a joke post but it also could be a legit one ^^ So please add a /s

Playing this game is optional. What is your point, kid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

Silent Eliminator
Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected

Completely ridiculous but 9000 standing in the bag is 9000 standing in the bag.:satisfied:

I got confused when I got that one while doing an Oxomoco run. Someone told me that the "without being detected" part means "no alarms raised". Not really sure if that's true though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rift sigil is older though, 

And you deserve to be burnt out for doing everything in a day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Using an Emote should be an Elite Weekly, its pretty difficult to: hold q - press the right mouse button at the same time - select the emote that fits the situation - release the buttons...

Completely agree, on consoles it's even more of a challenge. For me it's dpad down, R1, push right stick in direction of emote, press X. I don't know how people manage to dance on the extract platform, I always time out choosing an emote. 🙂

Also, no Wisp alt helmet, Nora creds are worthless...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't like ruining a good joke. 

 

OP is being sarcastic. If you take any of it seriously, you're probably the punchline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Don't like ruining a good joke. 

 

OP is being sarcastic. If you take any of it seriously, you're probably the punchline. 

You ruined it by pointing it out though 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IntheCoconut said:

You ruined it by pointing it out though 😛

 The amount of serious replies after it was pointed out before is unsettling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

 The amount of serious replies after it was pointed out before is unsettling. 

That's what makes it sad funny 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First few lines were definitely convincing. I shudder at the thought of how many baddies will agree with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...