Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Intermission Update: Sabotages Not Spawning All Caches

ZeMooKhajiit

My clanmates and I have run various maps over and over, Grineer Tilesets & Corpus Ship Tileset. We end up missing 1 to 2 caches. We've run into every room and every nook and cranny you can think of. They either aren't spawning or are spawning and are getting put underground. Most recent is we got one, kept searching for all the caches, all throughout the rooms and thought, "Well, maybe it's past the sabotage part." So we did the mission, to which the sabotage bugged out a bit and showed an exterminate icon, but alas, no caches. After spending well over 25 minutes on Ishtar Venus (Corpus Ship Sabotage), we ended up extracting after we all three had run all the way to start and back, triple checking each area... This only started after the Intermission for Nora Creds thing started today. 

unknown.png

I did the 'challenge' in Ishtar/Venus too. They do spawn, even if some spawn points are incredibly annoying to find. (yes, you can spend more than 30 min in a single mission trying to find them)

There's one spawn point on top of an elevator that does not show on the map (using loot detection), because it is higher up than loot detection mods highlight (12m afaik?), so always check if elevators have more space to jump up when riding them.

• Like 1

Some caches are in really weird places.

I've run Venus and Earth for Nightwave Sabotage and have always found all caches. Slap a Thief's Wit on your Frame, Animal Instinct on your Companion, and they should pop up just fine. Bring a max range Limbo to quickly clear out the normal containers.

that was just it, they weren't spawning, both of our companions have animal instinct but we weren't even being given the counter that says 0/3 caches during the mission nor was the lotus saying that the caches were there if we wanted to shoulder the burden. As it turns out we both needed to relog because only one of us doing it didn't help.

there are some sabo missions that don't have caches, if you don't see the cache counter then you are on one of those missions.  
For the corpus ship there are a few that spawn in places that can be very easy to miss if you don't know about them (one T hallway has a vent you can go down hidden behind some geometry near the centre, and a cache can spawn down there, for example)

• Like 1