Zycranos

Twin Krohkur Build Help

Question

cDNAgB0.png

I've been trying to find the best mod setup with this riven I got and this is what i ended up with, but I still think I could do better (I suck at modding). Other than upgrading to primed modes, is there anything that could be improved? Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

5 answers to this question

Add blood rush, berserker and forma for the swirling stance. And organ shatter it does decent crits.

Edited by hooperinius

Since you are going for Condition Overload in this build, use corrosive/blast instead of viral/rad. Corrosive and Blast procs are considered infinite, so you don't have to worry about them wearing off, and Condition Overload will buff your slash procs far more than Viral will.

And don't forma for Swirling Tiger. Get Carving Mantis instead. It has lots of forced procs for CO to build off of.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Since you are going for Condition Overload in this build, use corrosive/blast instead of viral/rad. Corrosive and Blast procs are considered infinite, so you don't have to worry about them wearing off, and Condition Overload will buff your slash procs far more than Viral will.

And don't forma for Swirling Tiger. Get Carving Mantis instead. It has lots of forced procs for CO to build off of.

Okay cool thanks didn't know that about the corrosive/blast. Actually just got Carving Mantis as well. Do you think 100% status is necessary or could I drop virulent scourge for a primed fever strike or something for more damage?

3 minutes ago, Zycranos said:

Okay cool thanks didn't know that about the corrosive/blast. Actually just got Carving Mantis as well. Do you think 100% status is necessary or could I drop virulent scourge for a primed fever strike or something for more damage?

It's nice, but certainly not necessary. I think the extra damage from PFS would likely be better.

Also, once you get Primed Pressure Point and Primed Fury you should forma those slots and put them in.

Remove the extra dual dual status mod, just 2 is enough,replace with organ shatter. 

Replace pressure point with blood rush, 

Replace Fury with berserker. 

Carving mantis Is a better stance I believe. 

• Like 1