Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your app owes me plat

Jarl_Baalin

The design is a disaster. The submit button you use to claim items with in the foundry looks the EXACT same as the one you use when you rush it. Not only that, but the progress bar is also hiding beneath this button, making you think that the item is complete and ready to be claimed.
One seriously has to be in top shape to use this crap, because if you are not, you will very easily mistake the rush button for the claim button and lose plat before going to sleep.

To add to how bad this forgotten thing is, you haven't updated Jupiter for the new resource, the incubator is lacking features, the arsenal is lacking features, and you have to MANUALLY remove notifications after the app has been used (in freaking 2019).
It's seriously insulting to expose your customers to something so unpassionately maintained, fix the app or remove it.

19 minutes ago, Jarl_Baalin said:

fix the app or remove it.

Or don't use it, because a lot of people like the limited options we have.  

I rushed an item on accident, contacted Support and got it reversed.  Whatever it was, don't use it and see if they'll do the same for you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Or don't use it, because a lot of people like the limited options we have.  

I rushed an item on accident, contacted Support and got it reversed.  Whatever it was, don't use it and see if they'll do the same for you. 

Okay, removing it completely was stretch from me. But really, being this OK with how bad this is means that the developer of this app doesn't have to stretch a finger.
You admitted it yourself, you rushed an item on accident, that shouldn't be possible!

I'll try contacting support and see if they can help my frustration, but being OK with this app is stupid.