Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best wisp build so far?

(XBOX)Aress

Question

10 answers to this question

you definitely want strength and duration my build is kinda forma heavy but it works you can swap out natural talent for more strength (augur secrets) or flow or more duration (augur message) quite flexibleU6DlPK.jpg

Edited by Heretic-Prime
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Heretic-Prime said:

you definitely want strength and duration my build is kinda forma heavy but it works you can swap out natural talent for more strength (augur secrets) or flow or more duration (augur message) quite flexibleU6DlPK.jpg

Have you tried it endgame? That build looks awesome man. Looks balanced very balanced 

There are some great builds out there. Wisp is flexible. So far I have a survival build that focuses on strength and duration for motes and I have another for speed. I kinda fear what's going to happen when the new speed demon frame, volt, and Wisp are in a group.

2 minutes ago, Sgt.Tau said:

There are some great builds out there. Wisp is flexible. So far I have a survival build that focuses on strength and duration for motes and I have another for speed. I kinda fear what's going to happen when the new speed demon frame, volt, and Wisp are in a group.

What’s your survival build ?

48 minutes ago, (XB1)Aress said:

What’s your survival build ?

this build survives pretty well but if you want more health and regen just swap natural talent with augur secrets to increase strength 

Edited by Heretic-Prime

Well I focus on high strength, some duration and range, and relatively low efficiency. 

Blind rage, transient fortitude, 

Streamline, 

Primed continuity, 

Stretch. 

Umbral vitality and intensify

Adaptation.

Aero vantage (I like the ghost flight effects and the sleep) 

Corrosive projection. 

Arcane guardian, arcane energize. 

Haven't had any issues for sortie, arbitration, extended survival or general gameplay.