NetherLite

Nightwave Intermission Not giving Rep

Posted (edited)

I've completed several missions already for the Nightwave intermission, and I've noticed that I only got Rep for half of them. Is it due to the fact I did multiple missions in on go, or is it delayed for some reason. I don't want to continue if I won't get credit for it.

Edited by NetherLite
Spelling error
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Same here, i guess. I completed enough missions for 45k rep(4 level with 5000/10000). But stuck at level 3 with 10000/10000 reputation.

UPD: restarting the game fixed this problem for me.C3A3760AE7AD574AE651BB8772E08908AFE2DCD9

Edited by 1597
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Before I did the Elite Weekly Defense mission today for 9000 points I had unlocked level 6 standing and was 4000/10000 points into level 7.

I then completed the Elite Weekly Defense Mission (actually going past the 20 waves required to wave 25) and only received 6000 points instead of the 9000 that was supposed to be rewarded. I also did not receive the 10000 Kuva for unlocking level 7 standing nor is it showing unlocked.  I should be 3000 points into level 8 (3000/10000) now but for some reason it is glitched. See screenshot:

Warframe0407

*Update:

My friend who completed the mission with me is also having the exact same issue although his points were originally around 3000/10000 into level 7 standing.

*Update*: Restarting the game as @1597 stated above worked for me and my friend both.

Edited by Aesthier