Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank decrease

(NSW)Blackpaper

Although it is possible that it is just a visual glitch, my mastery rank has dropped from MR11 to MR10 and will not budge.  No matter what I do, since this last update my remaining xp stays at 145.

Oddly enough, its MR11 until I do anything like check my profile, or display my information on anything other than the main screen.  Even the app reflects that I am supposed to be MR11.  

Your mastery rank xp is not technically a measure of how much you've played but rather a check sum of everything on your profile.

If for instance your profile says you have mastered 1000 weapon levels and 500 warframe levels, your mastery xp will be 200.000. You earn 100xp per weapon level and 200xp per level on everything else, odd numbers are from mission nodes that you complete for the first time (blue missions). Equipment that has reached max level will not earn any more mastery xp.

Maybe check on your profile if you see any weapon that you remember you mastered but is greyed out. Or on your starchart if there is any mission that changed back to blue or black.

Took your advice, but nothing changed.  On a whim, and fully expecting nothing, I just started equipping different frames.  About the fourth swap, I got the icon saying to take the test.  I reserved myself to just cheese it with Titania, went to Simiras, wanted to practice,  crashed to Switch menu, came back to the rank up screen on log on.

All is good for now.