Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker bugged?

Not sure if this is the case, but I think stalker is bugged... After completing several assassination missions, I didn’t get any death threats from stalker and nor has my brother. Trying to farm for the war and he doesn’t seem to be giving death threats anymore.

Edited by (XB1)Lord Gigglezz

6 hours ago, (XB1)Lord Gigglezz said:

Not sure if this is the case, but I think stalker is bugged... After completing several assassination missions, I didn’t get any death threats from stalker and nor has my brother. Trying to farm for the war and he doesn’t seem to be giving death threats anymore.

If you already have a mark from Stalker for that boss, you won't receive a new one.

I have a similar problem, but after being marked for death. I have 4 or 5 death threats from Stalker, and my profile still says I’m marked for death, but no matter how many other (not assassination) missions I play, he simply refuses to show up. It’s been about a week now, and still no sign of his vengeance for even one of those bosses. He’s hunting me for 4 or 5 of them. So why hasn’t he shown up? Im confused.

16 hours ago, (XB1)King of Kanes said:

I have a similar problem, but after being marked for death. I have 4 or 5 death threats from Stalker, and my profile still says I’m marked for death, but no matter how many other (not assassination) missions I play, he simply refuses to show up. It’s been about a week now, and still no sign of his vengeance for even one of those bosses. He’s hunting me for 4 or 5 of them. So why hasn’t he shown up? Im confused.

He has a chance to show up based on how many marked people are in the squad.  There are also some types of missions where he won't spawn at all.  See here:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Stalker

Spawn Possibilities and Combat

The Stalker can spawn in almost any player-accessible mission. The exceptions which prohibit his appearance are:

• Syndicate and Assassination standard missions
  • Archwing, Trial, Free Roam and Arena special game mode missions
    • Also includes Quest and Mastery Test solo-exclusive missions
  • Non-combat hub "missions" (Relays, Dojos)
  • Any mission that has already been determined as "chosen" for the spawn of another Assassin (Grustrag Three or Zanuka Hunter) or is forced to, due to use of their respective beacons
  • Sortie missions.
  • Any mission that has already elapsed his spawn time window of around 5 minutes

At least one squad member must be marked for death by the Stalker before he will have a chance of spawning.

Upon being marked for death, the target Tenno will receive an inbox message from the Stalker (marked as ???). After this message is received, the game will calculate the Stalker's chance to spawn in a valid mission according to the following formula:

Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × P); P = Players inSquad marked for death.

Thus with squad line-ups of 1 to 4 marked players the chances of spawn are 2%, 2.5%, 3% and 3.5% respectively for each possible combination.

You can guarantee that he shows up if you get Stalker Beacons from Baro.