Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the 'Vitus Emblem' broken?

I dont really know im getting upset so i deleted the game to reinstall. Im thinking maybe it has something to do with the jovian concord update because the day before there was no problem. And then i was getting login failed on top of that a few minutes ago. 3 attempts made with a successful login on the 3rd. Maybe im just unlucky. And i was watching truetenno777 on twitch, the emblem has its particle effect. He was running the hostile mergers endurance yesterday on ps4. 

hey man i had the same problem with all my arbitration stuff. The emote particles were gone, the emblem particles were gone and the arbitration decoration for my orbiter was invisible. What i did was go into options and under display and changed the GPU particles to ludicrous and then checked all of it and the particles were back then i put it on medium again. Try that 

Ok ill try that and what do u know it worked, mind u i had to go back to the arsenal to activate the effect. It will even work on low, but i mean dayum it was working just fine on disabled to improve the performance lol. I never really noticed any big issues the way it was before. Oh well you have my thanks bud, none of my friends were able to figure it out