Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can the forma fail?

(PSN)Lillekri

Question

13 answers to this question

Im looking at a vid playback, and I used square (ps4) to "apply" the forma which I guess was wrong. The error message reads:

"You did not change a Mod Slot! Expend a FORMA to RESET this item and leave the slot Polarity unchanged?"

What a HORRIBLE trap!!!!! Who would want to do that??? 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Lillekri said:

Im looking at a vid playback, and I used square (ps4) to "apply" the forma which I guess was wrong. The error message reads:

"You did not change a Mod Slot! Expend a FORMA to RESET this item and leave the slot Polarity unchanged?"

Its there to remove a polarity. You just clicked through by mistake. Good thing you need 3 forma for nightwave 😛

• Like 1

Just now, Zelmen said:

Its there to remove a polarity. You just clicked through by mistake. Good thing you need 3 forma for nightwave 😛

Yes, it still counts for that at lest 🙂 Thanks for cheering me up!!

Raising it back to 30 is no biggie, so guess it was a somewhat cheap lesson learned.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Lillekri said:

People who add the wrong polarity.

OOPS, all MADURIAS.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Lillekri said:

People who want to reach that sweet, sweet 100 number for memes. Yes, there are people who will forma a single item 100 times.