Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Allow Nora Mute

Justin_Case001

Please give us a separate checkbox in the audio menu for "Mute Nora Night".  Disabling hints used to shut her up, but apparently that's not good enough anymore.  And I don't want to silence all transmissions.  Just her.  I like hearing her transmissions.... once.  But when you farm Nightwave, it gets oooooooolllldd.... 

EDIT: Somehow, she seems less chatty in NW Season 2.  I dunno... I don't really care about this anymore to be honest. 😕  😄

Edited by Justin_Case001

23 hours ago, davej83 said:

IT´s your opinion, we all got our own, but option to mute will be fair for all, im personally will change the lotus holo with nora. xD

just like your comment only was YOUR opinion

• 1 month later...

Better idea: Give me the option to mute every single person that dares to speak to me!

• Lotus
  • Ordis
  • Nora
  • Baro Ki'Teer
  • Steel Meridian
  • Every Single Boss
  • Konzu
  • Eudico
  • Biz
  • Ostron PETA
  • Quill Onkko
  • ETC...

You think I'm joking, but I am not. I prefer the silence of everything. We are ninjas in a vacuum. Anyone who speaks to me is considered cringe.

Some of you may disagree and that's okay. However, you have to believe that choice is good, right?

Her monologues are poorly written and the delivery is just pure cringe material. It also just feels so out of place in the space-ninja narrative.

But as it stands, I don't want to mute Lotus (even after all these years, hear that, Nora) so muting transmissions isn't the option. Would really like a separate one to disable her.