Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Key System And Recruiting For Void And Derelict

BobthePlumber

can you guys make a queuing system for the keys. One idea might be you use a key and while your in the level lobby you can click a button and people queuing for a mission will be automatically added to your lobby. This would really reduce the headache involved in getting a group for void and derelict missions.

Myself and some others have been wanting something like this for ages, but we've never seen a response on the forum. Nor have they ever mentioned anything about this on any livestream. I honestly solo most of my keys because of this inconvenience. I shouldn't have to add people to my friend list just to play these levels coop, whether it's my key or someone elses. It's inconvenient, annoying and not well thought out.

Edited by Draxxon

The problem i see is that there are to many different levels not that that is bad but when you are trying to run a mission that doesn't have an auto join function you have to go through this really awkward recruiting thing spamming waiting searching through names to invite then people drop. I don't have a problem farming, but if i have to farm i do not want to waste my time trying to get a team together to run a mission requiring a key.

can you guys make a queuing system for the keys. One idea might be you use a key and while your in the level lobby you can click a button and people queuing for a mission will be automatically added to your lobby. This would really reduce the headache involved in getting a group for void and derelict missions.

This would be a good thing the host could specify which warframes you want on your team and the game enforced that.  So, guests can only get into the queues for the Warfame they have equipped.  If it gets anymore complicated than that then I think it will fail to work.  Anything more than that should be handled via clans or friends.

Edited by ThePresident777