Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Revisiting Wukong

If melee 3.0 is just hitting Wukong earlier and will eventually hit all frames later:

What is it about Primal Fury that will make me want to use it over my current melee weapon?

If the range is comparable to a Zaw, why wouldn't I want to use a Zaw instead, which can have a riven? And can also have an arcane attached? 

DE...go through your forums, read some suggestions people have made for Primal Fury and go make us actually want to use the ability. There are plenty of ideas.

1 minute ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I doubt it, but that would be awesome

That sucks. I would consider actually buying some tennogen for him if we could because I would use him more. I just wonna build the clone with a bit more survivability than my own since it’s gonna lack moving around like an actual player (bullet jumping, dodging around enemies every 5 sec lol) since he will last until his health runs out. 

I am a Wukong player. The reason why I use Wukong constantly is because I can get to use some crappy mods without getting killed. And I can use my arcane fury and arcane avenger when I activate my defy ability without getting killed.

The thing is I really really appreciate what DE is trying to do to Wukong, and this will not be a nerf in my eyes. These changes will definitely make Wukong more fun, and get to deal more damage a lot more often, at this point I don't really care about defy any more :) I'll still play Wukong no matter what. 

I'm not feeling the new defy.  Looks like you either won't be able to move much while casting it or won't be able to shoot, either of which is immediately a dealbreaker for an ability that generally will do zero damage outside of conclave.  Even if they changed it so that you can move and shoot while casting, it's literally just invulnerability spam that you have to keep pressing 3 to keep up, which is really not fun imo.

The same thing applies to his passive.  I just... don't get it?  Random buffs if you take fatal damage, which you should be avoiding?  What?

I should add that (and I say this despite maining wukong for quite a while) one of the reasons I don't really play him now is that he brings literally nothing to the team save for maybe some light CC, and honestly this change isn't changing that one bit.  Selfish frames should either feel comfortable to use (Inaros) or fun to play (Ash), and right now Wukong is neither.

Primal fury is also a pointless skill.  Making it as long as a zaw does not, in fact, make it as good as a zaw, because it is not a zaw, but instead an exalted weapon with no exalted skill attached to it, just a long stick that does less damage than a zaw AND drains energy at the same time.  What's that all about?

Also uh please tone down the cloud walker opacity a bit thanks yeah

I really love the clone concept though. 

46 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

If melee 3.0 is just hitting Wukong earlier and will eventually hit all frames later:

What is it about Primal Fury that will make me want to use it over my current melee weapon?

If the range is comparable to a Zaw, why wouldn't I want to use a Zaw instead, which can have a riven? And can also have an arcane attached? 

DE...go through your forums, read some suggestions people have made for Primal Fury and go make us actually want to use the ability. There are plenty of ideas.

THIS, I'm excited for the changes but they are acting as if that's the reason it's bad or not used. It's because it isn't very different from sa polearm and is usually worse. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)NEBURtheBOY said:

Still, i dont think it will be kept that way for long

I can agree that I don't think it should be limited. Not like Wukong only drank/ate or did only five things to try to become immortal after all! 😄

FOR THE LONGEST TIME i have wanted to write a rework for wukong since i had been reading journey to the west and how awesome wukong really is and this rework is pracitcly everything i was going to suggest except 1 thing.In the myth when a fight gets real tough and wukong is enjoying himself he has a final technique to overpower his enemys which is he grows larger in size into a giant with 6 arms each holding one of his iron staffs or as you will cudgel as it is called in the translated journey to the west and he fights as a feirce giant monster and i was going to suggest that as the ultimate ability. BUT thank you guys for making this rework happen i am really really happy ^-^ 😂 

So you nerfed the S#&$ out of his only useful skill and decided to slightly buff the rest of is useless skillset, making it more flashy to appeal to the ignorant masses but useless skills are useless regardless of how flashy they look.

And all i have to ask is... why? Why would you do that? What part of the community actually wanted this? Why you went and decided to make one of the "least used frames" even more useless.

On 2019-06-13 at 12:38 PM, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

Passive

• 5 Levels of Immortality: Wukong has learned 5 techniques to avoid death whenever he takes fatal damage. Wukong will be randomly allowed 3 of these techniques per mission to avoid death 3 times. Each technique will make Wukong invulnerable for 2 seconds, restore 50% health, and provide a unique buff.
    1. Primal Forces: Triple elemental damage for 60 seconds
    2. Heavenly Cloak: Invisibility for 30 seconds
    3. Cosmic Armour: Invulnerable for 30 seconds
    4. Monkey Luck: Extra loot drops for 60 seconds
    5. Sly Alchemy: Orbs 4x more effective for 60 seconds

This is a very interesting passive. But Just like Vazarin’s mending soul passive, I’m not liking that “3 techniques per mission cap”. What if there was a cap of 3 techniques but if any of them are used up a random new technique regenerates after every 10 minutes (cap can’t exceed 3 lives, but if any are used up, 1 random technique is regenerated every 10 min). Making this passive a little less limited for long endurance runs and making a little more use out of those unique buffs. (Also please make mending soul regenerate like the focus 1.0 days. For those long endurance players).

as this passive is, it’s not really going to get used at all in most of warframes 5 minute run content, and it’s a little too limited for long endurance runs to rely on. We are losing current defy for this after all.

@[DE]SpaceySarah

I've actually had similar thoughts for wukong, but I'm not sold on keeping cloud walking/revive in such a manner while defy could've been changed but looks interesting

My own idea:

1. Aesthetics. Nimbus should be thematically on wukong 24/7 but not just the normal depiction of it. Just like a Qilin in myth, wukong should be animated to Idle/Stand/Walk/Jump/Bullet Jump/Sprint/Roll/Slide/Wall Dash on clouds similar to Nezha’s Fire Walker visuals mixed with Ephemera in a sense but specific to himself. His aim glide should look more like he’s standing/sitting on nimbus. Secondly there should be a “golden” effect from wukong’s eyes to mimic “Fiery Eyes Golden Gaze”. Wukong’s “dodge” should always be a somersault animation with cloud effects around his feet and hands. When performing emotes, clones attempt to line up in formation and copy

2. Passive, When he uses an ability he summons a clone for 20 seconds, max of 5 clones. While Aim Gliding wukong stands/sits on his flying nimbus which increases gliding speed by 100% and preventing vertical lost for up to 10 seconds
    1. No cooldown on nimbus, but has to land to refresh

2. Clones will use a ranged weapon if wukong uses a melee weapon and melee if wukong uses a ranged weapon

3. Clones have primary/secondary based on what wukong had last

4. Clones use exalted weapon while wukong does

5. Clones non-exalted weapon deal 75% reduced damage

6. Clones have an additional 25% of wukong’s armor, everything else is 1:1

3. 1 Removed and Reworked, becomes “Lock Incantation”, Wukong sends out an electrifying energy wave which deals slight damage and stuns enemies for a duration. Additionally opens any container in range including locked ones.

1. Has a 30% chance to open locked containers, Increased by 1% per 1% power strength, max 100%

2. Augment(Alter): Enemies hit by Lock incantation are debuffed for extra loot drop chance

4. 2 Removed and Reworked, becomes the shapeshifting ability “72 transformations”, On activation wukong gains armor while taunting nearby enemies to attack. If wukong is hit within 2 seconds he does not activate the second part of this ability and causes a radical blind. If wukong is not hit within 2 seconds he and his clones transform into the most recent and closest enemy to wukong. Enemies treat them as if they’re in stealth. None of them trigger alarms or traps, and while transformed clone duration halts. If wukong takes damage or performs any actions aside from moving, sliding, rolling, aim gliding, and jumping the transformation breaks, performing a finisher while transformed causes clones to perform finishers to nearby units
    1. Clones will not break transformation until the player does

2. Clones will line up behind wukong in a formation during the transformation

3. With max clones out, up to 6 units will have finishers done to them.

4. Augment(Enhance): Killing enemies with finisher recast transformation and summons 1/2/3/4/5 clones

1. Transforms into recently killed enemy since they were closest

5. Exalted Weapon 4 becomes 3, Magical Golden Cudgel, Additionally charge attack performs iron jab(massively weaker but gunblade range) and when wukong performs charge attack against the ground it performs iron vault(simply launches him into the air). Additionally Slam attack creates a strong wind pushing enemies away from the center while creating an impassable barrier for 3 seconds. This barrier cannot be entered by enemies or projectiles

1. Only 1 barrier can be made at a time.

2. Duration of slam barrier extends with power duration

6. 4, “Victorious Fighter Enlightenment”. Wukong depletes his current energy which equates to the duration of this form. He and his clones gain energy drained as Armor based on the number of clones he currently has out. On kill, his abilities cost no energy for 10 seconds, stacking up to this ability’s duration. Units become Undying for 3 seconds on taking fatal damage, this can happen up to 5 instances for the duration with the final time fully healing the unit.
    1. Augment(Enhance): His clones gain 12.5% lifesteal link(heal each other and wukong but not themselves) and for each clone out wukong gains additional elemental damage for attacks, doubled for melee, while this ability is active

1. 20% cap at 60% power strength, wukong's additional elemental damage has no cap

2. Clarity, only wukong gains the accumulative elemental damage for attacks based on the number of clones he has out. It works similar to Saryn's Toxic Lash

3. Clarity, Wukong does NOT get the lifesteal link only his clones do.

2. Additionally all thematic/aesthetic effects have their effect visuals increased by 50% and the golden effect where his “eyes” are would additionally have a slightly extended flaming trail effect from them similar to http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-brbMzRA3JuA/TcXhmV5p_pI/AAAAAAAAA_A/rqAcg98wNTk/s1600/Flaming_Eyes____by_farooza.png

3. For every 30 energy depleted wukong will gain 1 second of duration, affected by efficiency to lessen the threshold and duration to increase the seconds gained

4. 1 clone=50% of energy drained =armor, 5 clones=250% of energy drained=armor, keeps changing over the duration based on wukong’s clone management

5. Clarity, With efficiency, energy is still fully drained however the threshold for gaining a second is lessened

6. Clarity, this is NOT a channeled ability

7. Clarity, Wukong and his clones have their own individual 5 instances

However again I do like some of the rework, mainly clone, exalted weapon, and possibly defy depending on how it's hitbox functions. However passive seems extremely limited if it's only 3 times per mission that means it's useless on a long run. Even worse if it's only 3 times per mission regardless of wukong reviving or not. Defy seems kinda cool although I am questioning how it'll hit vertically and the range itself. Lastly that cloud is just awful still. I can see this rework functioning, but that cloud is still not fun and that passive feels completely useless if it works like primed regen and I need more info on that defy hitbox rather than it's defense capability.

Basically primed regen works because your sentinel is not expected to die unless hit by a stray projectile, but wukong is expected to take heavy punishment thus if that passive doesn't at least refresh per revive it'll become dead in the water making even his old passive better. Lastly I just cannot see current wukong going on a long mission, I'm fine with him not lasting on super long runs (>3hrs) but I don't see this going an hour

That's my two cents even if I'll probably go unseen but I don't know if I agree with this route the rework is taking wukong aside from giving him a clone and fixing exalted. I personally do not like this rework as it doesn't use wukong's full potential but I've already accepted that it'll be forced to ship since it's too late in development.

8 hours ago, The-Almighty said:

So you nerfed the S#&$ out of his only useful skill and decided to slightly buff the rest of is useless skillset, making it more flashy to appeal to the ignorant masses

It's the ignorant masses that think it's a useful ability.

People following mindless cookie cutter builds so that they can continue to play the game with the minimum required brainpower...

You're effectively a detriment to yourself and your team if you choose Wukong right now, there is no use at all in his abilities. If you want a tank with a useful tanking ability, pick Revenant. Wukong isn't it, Defy isn't it.

8 hours ago, The-Almighty said:

What part of the community actually wanted this?

Quite a few of the people who actively take part in Wukong discussions on these forums, funnily enough.

On 2019-06-13 at 12:38 PM, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

Cloud Walker

• Wukong evaporates into a fast-moving cloud of mist that will temporarily daze and paralyze enemies in his path. While in his cloud of mist, Cloud Walker has the additional mechanic of healing Wukong and his clone.
  • His movement can be interrupted by attacking at any time.
  • Cloud Walker has a much faster cast time which will no longer hold Wukong in place.
  • Wukong will no longer trigger laser traps or doors while using Cloud Walker.
  • Energy cost for Cloud Walker has been lowered.

Reasons for changes: Previously, Cloud Walker did not have many use cases as it was a slower and lesser stealth option than that of other frames. These changes make the Ability good for repositioning, more well-rounded - and WAY faster.

Cool stuff, but is cloud walker no longer granting a crit buff on exit? I was really looking forward to that.

4 hours ago, MJ12 said:

Yes, you can push Chroma's damage output higher by modding entirely around making your weapon dependent on Vex Armor, but that doesn't mean you "have to mod [your] weapons without damage mods and replace with something else." It just means that it's viable for Chroma to accept greatly reduced damage output without buffs (and the commensurate dependency on keeping your buffs up and your buff percentages high) for much higher damage while fully buffed. That's not inherently a bad design decision and can be argued to actually be a good thing, because it allows for more interesting build decisions.

And this is tangential to my core point, which is that Chroma is relatively low priority for a rework because although his kit is clunky and includes two useless abilities, he is commonly played because his kit is easy to understand, powerful, and does well in almost all content, becoming an outstanding pick in a lot of late-game content because enemies have high resistance to powers and CC but little resistance to self-buffed guns.

The only place Chroma is let down is maybe something like an Eximus Stronghold Infested or an Energy Reduction sortie, and that's assuming you mod for no efficiency, maximum strength. I actually run a decent amount of efficiency on Chroma and sure it means that he doesn't get big meme numbers for his damage output, but it also means that I can sustain buffs indefinitely without concerns about bad RNG and take him into any content.

Instead, DE is apparently prioritizing Warframes that don't work (Vauban), are only useful for a very small set of ultra-niche content (Wukong), or are extremely underpowered (Ember) for reworks. And you know what? That makes sense. Chroma's problem is that he's got useless powers. A lot of the Warframes on this list with confirmed reworks-in-progress are useless period for the vast majority of content.

I do think chroma needs some love at some point in the future. But currently he has his meta and he holds it well. So I do agree that he isn’t desperate for change for a while.

But I can’t compare his useless abilities to that of frames like Mesa with her 1, an ability that isn’t really worth using, but it doesn’t hurt Mesa to use either. Chroma’s bad abilities aren’t just worthless to use, but they fight against vex armor in some sense.

Outside of survival, vex armor heavily promotes gunplay, and what does spectral scream do? It halts gunplay. Sure you can use melee, and sure, spectral scream benefits from vex armor... but vex armor doesn’t really benefit from spectral scream and it also prevents vex armor’s biggest appeal.

as for his ult, it’s just expensive and offers little for said expense. Notably more so if you build for his vex armor. And even with efficiency, that energy is better spent keeping vex armor up than risking the use of leaving his ult up for too long.

The only reason his elemental aura gets a pass is because it gives survival or weapon benefits that end up working really well with vex armor. But on its own it isn’t enough to keep chroma afloat.

vex armor is chroma’s biggest saving grace. And yes, its keeping chroma far above from being low tier (he’d easily be the worst warframe in the game without it). And arguably chroma is among the best at his meta. But we all thought vauban was good until he lost his meta. Chroma will need to be addressed in a later date. But like you said, it’s not gonna happen for quite some time.

It’s not like he needs a drastic overhaul either. But his less desirable abilities will need to “get along” a little better with vex armor to see any use at all.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So Defy is basically becoming a smaller scale Nyx’s Absorb. That’s a big problem because the way Absorb converts damage now makes it functionally useless. Giving that same power to Wukong with those same calculations that Absorb uses with make Defy just as useless.

id question how you know its using the same calculations other then assuming 

1 hour ago, seprent said:

id question how you know its using the same calculations other then assuming 

I more suggested that if it is using the same calculations it’s going to be terrible. So they shouldn’t do that and instead make it have better calculations and then copy/paste those better calculations to Nyx because she DESPERATELY NEEDS THEM!

A few things to add about his new kit:

Dynamic Twin controls

• During Cloud Walker, allow Wukong to do several things to command his twin, and simultaneously prep for his eventual return from the clouds.
  • Allow Celestial Twin recast (tap the button) to command the twin to attack a new target. Hold 1 to dispel his twin for Spy missions (or to make the twin hold position until you hold 1 down again or command him to attack).
  • Allow weapon switching while in cloud form, to change his Twin's weapon on demand.
  • Allow Primal Fury to be turned on and off in cloud form, also to control what weapon the twin (and yourself) wields.

It appeared the Twin teleported back to Wukong when he exit Cloud Walker in the gif. Is that a built-in function or the Twin can't wander too far from Wukong?

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

Celestial Twin - finally some love for his cloning abilities that is true to the lore

Cloudwalker - Didn't like it but with the speed up and allowing me to break it into an attacking immediately, instead of having to turn it off before attacking, is a good QOL upgrade.

Defy - The changes seems better than the 1-trick Monkey that this skill created previously

Primal Fury - Gotta wait to see how the new one feels in the game before commenting

@[DE]SpaceySarah

So me being a pretty attached to Wukong for my go to warframe when I just want to grind, and I'm actually not please at all the with the changes purposed here.

But lets see what we can do about that, objective criticism to follow: 

1. Passive: 

His current passive will need a change when Melee 3.0 rolls out either way, but putting a finite number of chance buffs is almost worthless, i would say remove the finite number and random buffs and make it defy-like by giving him a 20 second cool down on the skill with full health, shields and 25% energy. If your to remove his only useful skill to a his passive at least make it something comparable instead of gutting it to nearly nothing. Also on a side note, since we still have tank frames like Inaros and Rhino walking around that literally have to do little to nothing in the way of interactive/tactical gameplay to gain a substantial amount of survivability I don't see why a similar tactic is not allowed through defy, more on this later. PS: Inaros is literally 2 skills at the moment also, pocket sand and scarab armor just saying.

2. Iron jab change to Celestial Twin:

On the note of the actual ability Celestial Twin, I think it could be ok, the problem with this sort of ability is that the AI that is used with these clones (IE Equinox) tends to be very hit or miss. Either annihilating everything insight in the POE or staring at a wall the whole time in most mission hallways. so I would be ok with this change as it is a positive change since his 1 iron jab is quite literal garbage. However I do like the idea of the swapping of arms from melee and ranged weapons and targeting/focusing the clone, since this offers me control over the clone as opposed to it wondering aimlessly.

As you might notice with Wukong most of his kit except his 2 defy and 4 Primal Fury are an open canvas, his 1 Iron Jab is no exception to this. I have spent a lot of time thinking about this skill when you removed the "Iron Leap/Glaive combo" and I came to a thought that you could use as you already gave it to him. Skill "Iron Wind", have him throw his staff like a large spinning boomerang. Using it more as a crowd control ability knocking down (not rag dolling them into space) a WIDE circular path of enemies around him. This would allow his more Melee centric playstyle to shine as he would then be able to ground attack downed enemies while CC'ing others and give him a 1 that actually would be more widely applicable. Lastly you could even add a charge mechanic to this making it a WIDE linear throw with the same effect or even pull enemies back to him so that he could proceed to SMASH with his staff. or instead of a charge attack just cause all cloud marked* enemies to be pulled to Wukong's location.

3. Defy:

Ok so now we get to the meat of the topic...

Defy has been the bread, butter, cheese, crackers, and the whole dang pantry for Wukong since his release (only a slight time did we have the iron vault/Glaive thing).

This being said I'm not opposed to changing this ability as the passive i purposed offers a similar play style with more interactive play. This also being said unless something takes a similar play style then Wukong will be joining Vauban and Atlas on the least played warframe, and already he isn't far anyways.

So my idea here is to switch some power around with his abilities, the whole Nyx idea here is crap and is not offering a more tactical or interesting game play style, I have played Nyx sitting in a bubble and it is a lot more boring than running around immortal. Also, enemies do not do a lot of damage compared to the armor rating they have, so you could charge up all the damage you want and it is worthless to reflect that on them in later game play. 

So one idea i had for this skill, if we kept the passive and changed 1st skill to "Iron Wind" then I would cause this skill to be:

Cloud Dash: Wukong gains immunity for a few seconds during dash and dashes to all targets within the radius of a target enemy, each enemy past the the primary target would summons a clone of wukong for a few seconds that would be melee equipped with the same weapon as the original Wukong. All enemies will be marked with a cloud mark* when struck with this skill, cloud mark* will last for a few seconds.

Trickster skill: When clones are active, skill turns into Trickster. Trickster will cause Wukong to teleport to target clone location and assume its position and stun all enemies around the target location.

4. Cloud Walker:

Ok, if I were to attempt to describe Wukong to someone that has never played him, this ability sounds cool "You can change into a cloud". However anyone that ever actually used Wukong found out that his 1 sucked, but his 3 was by far the worst ability in his kit. As far as the quality of life changes to this I can agree it needed A CRAP TON of love to make this something else other than an excuse for a fart joke. By all means this is better with the speed-ups both casting and movement, but it really needs something else. As far as i can tell, you may take away his immortality and this was the sad gimmick to say "look he has some survivability after the 3 charges are used up on the passive". If you want to do something with this ability just start over from scratch.

While we are on the note of fixing something that is definitely broke why don't we do something thematic and chaining to his kit to bring things together. In his lore and in Warframe Wukong is supposed to be an immortal trickster with deceptive and powerful abilites, so for his 2, lets have him have two abilities. 

First, when he has a ranged weapon equiped, he can target enemies and allies with this ability. When targeting an enemy with cloud mark* it will cause it to freeze in place for a duration and also have reduced armor or shields for the duration. When targeting allies and maybe himself it would cast a frozen mist to surround the target that would increase evasion for the duration like on titania. (Kind of his ice theme from the lore going on)

Second when he has a melee weapon equiped, he can cast a charging AOE taunt causing all enemies to only target him for a duration. This would not have to be line of sight as all enemies would seek out only Wukong until damaged or have a damage threshold then resume their normal AI. The charge up could effect any of the following, range, damage threshold, duration, or even at full charge leave a clone of himself at the center of the taunt to take the damage. 

This is just a few ideas off the top of my head, but there is a lot of artistic license that can be used with Wukong in his lore and leaving cloud walker or the "new" cloud walker as is could be a waste of real estate on this frame.

5. Primal Fury:

I have actually liked this skill for a long time, just needed some love, which I think you have done well.

The only thing i would add with this ability would consume a cloud mark from a marked enemy causing 33% max health damage.

Over all, this does turn Wukong into a melee centric warframe with some massive survivability. However requires Wukong to work towards his 5 paths of immortality.

* = Cloud Mark: Causes enemies to be lethargic and slowed. Each enemy that is marked give Wukong a stacking armor buff for the duration of the mission.

as a Wukong main im not looking forward for his rework

i dont think they need to completely rework him just tweak a few things like:

1 more damage/range to his iron jab or change it so he swings in front of him knocking over/rag-dolling enemy's  

2 have less duration on his defy when he "dies" and more of a energy depletion when he "dies" for balance 

3 his cloud walker just needs a speed buff since it already opens enemy's to finishers when casting and coming out of it and/or change it so he actually rides the cloud and can use his iron jab and primal fury on it as weapons 

4 buff the damage of primal fury. with it being a exalted weapon its competing with other exalted weapons such as exalted blade, Garuda talons, diwata, valkyr talons and Serene Storm which are all stronger (i do not have baruuk so i do not know if it is better or worse)

passive: i think his current passive is really useful especially with blood rush or weeping wounds but i do think its quite bad for anyone whos not using those mods

i do like the idea of there planned new passive but i do not think it should be 3 times per mission. it should be like phoenix renewal and have a cooldown of 1-4 minuets (depending on enemy level) and the buffs that come with it should be just a tad longer aside from the invincibility 

anyway thats just my opinion and what i think. if you reply to this i probably wont see it bla bla bla have a nice day

i think his passive be where he get his Immortality is cool though i do wish it wood not run out aka i wish it can recharge over time but have a very long cool down also give him 5 life to make the passive name have bit more meaningful too wood be nice because otherwise he only use 3 of his Immortal ways and leaving the other 2 alone for rest of the mission like why? wood he not use his other Immortal ways to stop him from dying if he still has them to use? also on topic of how his Immortal way come back and i don't no if this is balance or not just a idea i had but i think you should make it where if he wood to die it wood give him a red debuff or buff i don't no what it is really call but like with oberon phoenix renewal wind you do die with it on you get it that red buff showing up on your hud and it counted down until oberon phoenix renewal will stop you from dying again and for how wukong passive wood work wind you do die it wood give you a cool down of 120 sec each time he die once that timer is up he regain one of his Immortal ways but if he wood to use them all up his Immortal ways the cool down timer of his currents debuff of his passive wood all be reset and wood be increase to 600 sec but at end of 600 sec all his Immortal ways wood be regain instantly also the debuff wood stack like the operators transference static debuff so let say you have 3x the of the debuff it wood go down by 1 every 120 sec and then restart the count down from 120 sec for the next debuff and keep do that until there all gone or until you use all your immortal ways up and it turn into the 600 sec debuff you wood also have that down time of 600 sec and if you wood to go down like enter bleed out it will reset the timer back to 600 secs until you can stay alive for the 600 sec with out go down to get all of yours Immortal ways back also wind come to new defy ability i do like that we are getting a taunting ability in warframe that is not force you to use sword and shield to taunting enemy's or having giant energy drain like nyx 4 wind you get hit by a attack and wood like to see some of the other tank frames like rhino get something like that too to make them do there job in helping the dps stay alive by tanking all incoming damage onto them and let the dps frames do there job by kill things with out be one shot by high level enemy's

ps sorry ahead of time for any one who may be read this my not the best at grammar or spelling so it may be hard to read

I like the rework so far, though I'd personally like to see 3 changes done to it.

1: I'm honestly not too fond of Cloud Walker's augment still being a "grant invisibility to allies in your cloud", I'd much rather see the augment more drastically change the ability. I've seen many proposed ideas, though if it were up to me, I'd like to be able to fly on the clouds and still be able to attack.

2: I would like to see his passive be on a cooldown, rather than an extra 3 lives (like Phoenix Renewal), so it'd be more useful for longer missions [Edit: also allowing all of the effects to potentially apply].

3: I would want Defy to have roughly a second of invulnerability when ending the ability, just to make sure we aren't vulnerable during a time in which we may not be able to act yet (mind you, this is mostly stated, as I don't know exactly how big the armor buff may be).

Archived