Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unmarked quests in open zones.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

Going to the plain and fortuna becomes less and less common. Why? Because it's missing what one tends to get out of most open worlds: the world. I mean the world of warframe in this case: Things like finding a family in a small home tucked away somewhere who needs asks you to bring thing from point A to point B for some reward. Aunt may need some fertilizer? Maybe a retired Ostron warrior now lives out on the plains and you need to deliver his custom built and guilded zaw. You happen upon someone out in the Vallis who has fallen off a ledge and broken his or her leg - and you need to carry them back which will obviously garner rep (we have you animation already;). These are just some examples off the top of my head. These are things that make the world feel alive, with a sense of community and adventure. I'm buying a sub so I'm ending this here. 

Update: I'm surprised I haven't been roasted over this yet.

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime

I really like the idea of having more personal interactions with the Ostrons and Solaris. I mean, sure, the "system needs you" and "folks... are just trying not to be stepped on," but to actually see some of those folks would mean a lot and flesh out the world that much more. 'course it also means more NPCs and voice acting, but it'd be a good expansion one of these days if the next open world is a long way off.