Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic UI Issue | [PS4] The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8

(PSN)DeZaruu

Greetings,

While doing fissure runs with a friend of mine for the Nightwave Challenge, we discovered a rather frustrating - hopefully unintentional - change.

Scenario:

A player chooses a fissure and a relic - the others then must choose Accept or Cancel. 

When they choose Accept, you are as per usual thrown into the relic select menu, but rather than let you select - it automatically has chosen "No relic" as default - which means if you accidently press X instead of O you go without a relic, and given this step is unnecessary 99.9% of the time not being what people want (aKa to go with no relic as default), I imagine it's unintended.

Simply wish for at least the option to go back to the way it was; choosen Accept brings you to the relic select screen WITHOUT a pop-up prompting "No relic" as the highlighted option.

Sincerely yours,

Charles J.

Edited by (PS4)DeZaruu
Fixed typo

Yeah, was doing some relic runs with a friend earlier, and the same happened to me.

My friend initiates the mission, and when I press Square to accept it, it seems like it also triggers the Square button press on the relic screen, and since by default you have no relic chosen it shows a confirmation window with something like "Do you really want to go without a Relic?", which you have to cancel if you want to choose a relic (which most likely you do). A bit unconvenient

Another a bit weird thing I noticed with the new Relic UI, is when you open your relics and get to the choosing screen, the cursor is already placed somewhere by default, and it shows the additional pop-up window that covers one of the reward options for you, so you have to move the cursor away to actually see what the other option is. Given the time limit it is a little bit annoying. Would be nice if the cursor wasn't on anything by default.

To clarify that second thing happened in 2 player game. Maybe it's a bit different in full room, due to more options? I'm not sure.

Edited by (PS4)Gaelic-_-Flame

• 2 weeks later...