Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes most people like but you dislike

-Vahagn-

So what are some popular Warframes most people generally like however you are not a big fan of?

Obviously there is going to be a lot of personal opinions so please try to be respectful and not call people a troll for disliking your main or waifu. If you cannot handle the opinions of others or came to convert people to your Warframe's cult, I would advice against being in this topic.

With that out of the way, here are some Warframes I dislike:

- Oberon: He is alright, but I would rather bring a Trinity or Frost as oppose to someone who is a OK defender and a meh healer.

- Nekros: I only use him for farming as that is what I feel he is only good at. Due to this, I often refer to him as "Desecrate" or "Press 3 for loot".

What are your picks. 

I absolutely dislike Mesa, I find her to be boring to play and boring to play with. I also hate it when Exalted weapons feel like they are being "tweaked" just to deal with Warframes problem child. Why does it feel like they are trying to Nerf me because her Exalted weapon is in fact a Power not a weapon? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Saryn.  

We all know bloody well why.

Kills everything including her teammates (with radiation proc)?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

He's a nuisance when played wrong. That's why I want him to be reworked so people can't play him wrong anymore, just like any other frame.

Its really annoying when your trying to activate the objective with cataclysm activated.

Edited by WH1735S0W
Added more quotes

Harrow. I keep seeing people referring to him as an excellent support frame / all-rounder / etc, and how he's so great because he can CC and deal damage and tank damage and cure cancer and do all these amazing things.
I've tried to enjoy this frame, but I just can't.

- His only CC moves very slowly and in a narrow line, and can't really be cast in midair
- His 3 and 4 have incredibly long casting times during which you're contributing nothing to the objective
- His 4 awkwardly alternates between pure-defense and pure-offense (and requires you to move very little to maximize its effectiveness, which I absolutely hate with a fiery passion)
- For his 4, you can't even focus on either offense or defense-- any changes to Duration affect both, meaning that higher duration = higher downtime for the buff that you actually care about
- His only other "defensive" move insta-deletes all of his shields that took a minute to build up (leaving only a pitiful amount of health/armor)

Maybe I'm just using him wrong, but oh my god. The lack of mobility, the lack of consistency for his buffs, and his 4 seemingly getting in its own way makes me hate playing this frame with a fiery passion.

Edited by SortaRandom
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Firthiros said:

Ivara

Popular??

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Limbo, because every limbo player I met in this game was just a horrible experience, played completely wrong.

He's a nuisance when played wrong. That's why I want him to be reworked so people can't play him wrong anymore, just like any other frame.

Again, popular?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

@(XB1)GearsMatrix301 say who you don't like 🙂

Please don't get him started...

• Like 1

Chroma - Armor and damage buffing. That's ... it? Oh.
Mind, I've tried e.g. a low-Duration build that focuses on Effigy and Squad healing via Heat Elemental Ward, wasn't that great either.
And the less said of my zappy Chroma attempts, the better 😛

Trinity - not really a problem with the Frame (not least, Link + Blessing tanking is neat),
but those Trins in e.g. Defense / Onslaught that just don't kill anything but are pure Affinity leeches, getting a bit tired of that.
(It also doesn't help that Trin's support is kind of useless to me, since Energy and healing are easily covered via Focus / Arcanes nowadays.)

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Popular??

Well for spy missions anyway, at least in sorties. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Again, popular?

I have him every 4 or so games, your kind of lucky if you see him rarely. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Please don't get him started...

I am not aware of this gentlemen you speak of. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

That on top of they nerfed Ember (who I'm not a big fan of either) for doing exactly what Saryn does at a much lower level, then kicked Ember players right in the clock weights by buffing Saryn.  

Power creep at its worst.

Frames most people like which i dislike:

- Saryn/Prime -
Hate PressKeyToWin mechanics, doesnt matter if its low level mobs or end-game content, any frame that with a single press of a button can wipe out a whole room i deem dishonorable.

- Banshee/Prime -
Wile partially in the same issue as Saryn, my biggest grudge with Banshee currently is when she has her 4th`s augment equipped as it makes enemies bounce around and difficult for the team to kill.

- Volt/Prime -
Also in the PressKeyToWin category, my other issue is with Volt users that use Speed and SpinToWin the whole map which is a shameful playstyle for me.

- Nidus -
I am not fond of Skill Spamming and Nidus does it the most. People i see playing him practically dont use weapons, they just spam 1 the whole mission.

- Limbo/Prime -
I have had so many Mobile Defense missions fail because of Limbos who would walk up to the objective, open Cataclysm and afk for the next 2~3 minutes with the stupid argument that "Its a Defense mission, you dont have to kill anything", obstructs the battlefield and prevents you from killing mobs properly if not using some ability or item that ignores the rift, not to mention i still hold grudge for Limbos from when Stasis affected allies projectiles too.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

Power creep at its worst.

That train left the station long before her rework. 

Octavia is still exists.  Operators make Trinity almost obsolete.  Chroma is 1 tapping open world bosses left and right.  The Tigris P is still the end all be all of any conversation with about 98% of all enemies in game.  Ivara makes bringing a team redundant in most game modes.  The Amesha in Archwing.  

I could go on all day and not even mention rivens...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

inaros and saryn. I used to play him until I found out how blend he is and how his only gimmick is not dying. saryn I used to be ok with but I feel like her popularly after her buff made her so anti cooperative. 

I don't know.  That seems like a fairly key component to, you know, actually playing the game.   

Would you find things more enjoyable for your frame dropped dead of a heart attack often and randomly?  

Inaros is actually arguably one of the most balanced and best results of a Warframe DE has.  Yes, he can do something that most can't do but it takes a lot of work and time together him to that point (e.g., actually putting some time into the game), unlike some of these Saryn type frames where you sit in a room and hit one button and Glee at the total damage screen.  

It's like people who gripe about "spin to win" players.  At least they are actively playing and reacting to the game instead of just pressing 4 and killing time until the mission ends.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Nidus.  Really boring and I just don't understand the obsession.

As a Nidus main, I respect your opinion.

Though I do have to confess that despite being my favorite frame in the entire game, pressing 1 and 2 all the time does get tedious. He is also just a pain to farm and I admit he is not for everyone. 

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

I am not fond of Skill Spamming and Nidus does it the most. People i see playing him practically dont use weapons, they just spam 1 the whole mission.

You are 100% correct, the reason for this is because our 1 can do more damage then our weapons. In fact the only time I use my gun is when I am dealing with nullifiers or the enemies caught in my larva are not enough to gain energy, so I finish them off. 

So yea, spam spam spam until the HUD is pink.

If you do not like spamming or repetitive gimmicks, Nidus is not for you. I also admit I did not like him at first.

Other players Volt and Bubble frost in any mission

I really dislike the fact when speed volts dont mod for duration.. every 15 seconds they spam the speed button, which leaves me no other option than to backflip to disable the speed. I wish they had a setting to turn this off other than backflip.. generally i leave missions now when a volt is playing or stay away from public missions completely.

Same with Frost.. bubble up a defense objective and the start running around.. Basically leaving NPC's to get inside the bubble and destroy the objective.. I cant shoot at them from the outside..

These things left me to start disliking those frames badly..